Faverolles Thread

I just ended up with 2 I guess they will be white they're yellow with a darker yellow spot on the top of there head I got them with 4 silkies at tsc and they are mean to the little silkies they have been grabbing them by the beak they may end up in a small tub by themselves in guessing my batch is only a couple days old since they all still have the egg tooth on their beaks but I cant believe how mean these 2 are

Why do you think they will be white? Are you sure they are Faverolles? TSC employees often do not know what breeds of chicks they have. I've never had a mean chick, not even the cockerels.

Last edited:
I post a while back wondering the quality of these. They are older now, can anyone tell me quality? Thanks in advance.

4ce6e82f473d55af8be1e58ea449f3bf.jpg

bf3f9224593785623faa56ae566c8798.jpg

2497ef563b2d474b3d7327e45044d311.jpg

c93897e336c557b3dd9395f13e1f8868.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look like fairly typical hatchery birds.

Tsc had no clue what they were, they're settling in now I think they were after the others egg tooth. Well they're pale yellow chicks they have a spot on the top of there heads that's darker yellow, they have 5 toes feathered legs but there skin isn't black like a silkie

Hummm my salmon wasn't mean. She came with some other flavors. My last batch I had a Sultan. Ordered to keep my silkies company. It was mean and beating up the others. I just thought it was dominant. When old enough to move outside, after a couple of weeks it started crowing. The company I purchased from kept telling me females do that when there is no rooster. (I don't do roosters). Well after having to prove several times this chick was a rooster I got a credit to my account, but I gave him to my son because he was tearing up all my girls. Great watch dog and loves sleeping with the cows. Maybe your two faverolles are males?

I'm not sure if that's what they are its my guess based on looks. They came from tsc, I think they're after the silkies egg tooth thinking its a piece of food. They're real sweet to me all 6 I have in the tub will pile on one hand and snuggle on me. They actually road home in my hands instead of the box I saw them sliding in the box didn't want anyone getting hurt. Believe it or not nobody pooped on me
1f603.png

I am curious if they will be colored or plain white. They're a pale yellow with a dark yellow place on the top of their heads they look like twins they are cute. The 6 I got together are so young and tiny they're actually the most people friendly of my bantam chicks

Back
Top Bottom