Faverolles Thread

Luve the name * Chica Bon Bon vbg
smile.png

* Hi all. Been super busy with my 4 babies since April. I have 1 whose got some dark brown feathers but Brielle is the most social. Genevieve has the typical coloring of a Salmon and turning out pretty. Giselle & Jocelyne are quiet happy exploring. I'm wondering when their cheeks will Puff out?¿ Joce's already do. So I can tell her from the rest.

Would any of you know a west coast source for bantam faverolles hatching eggs? we’ve had terrible luck with shipped eggs so far; and we’d love to find a closer source!

Thanks!! Found her on the fb faverolles fanciers page- I offered to pay part of her egg-related costs if she goes to Beanwood Faverolles, because OMG they're the most beautiful I'd ever seen...

Thanks!! Found her on the fb faverolles fanciers page- I offered to pay part of her egg-related costs if she goes to Beanwood Faverolles, because OMG they're the most beautiful I'd ever seen...

Is this person importing eggs or birds?

Is this person importing eggs or birds?

I believe they are in Britain. They do not sell egg's. .they are beautiful. .:drool

Back
Top Bottom