Faverolles Thread

I am having one of those days, sorry.

In Western Australia (which I mistook for Wa ) there are a lot of towns that end in ......up. Kojonup, Dwellingup, etc.

Damn! I thought I had found the perfect, and obtainable source of new blood!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
she is one of the great ones. A friend has some of hers and couldn't be happier.

We love big pics, the better to see them my dears

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
she is one of the great ones. A friend has some of hers and couldn't be happier.

We love big pics, the better to see them my dears

Awe golly ...thank you, but I can't take all the credit ...I would be nowhere without the great Faverolles breeders that gave me my start. I'm just doing what I can to get the birds out there.
hugs.gif

Please keep up the good work Jeanine!
frow.gif

I was looking on your website and I wanted to show you a pic of what I think is Fudge's son. He seems to be a spitting image. I am looking to re home him. He is such a cutie.
love.gif

48594_little_man_2.jpg

Quote:
Merry Christmas Leisha!!!!
hugs.gif

MERRRRY CHRISTMAS Mrs. Comer, Mrs. Cloverleaf and Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa has left me a big ole present under that tree this morning yall
big_smile.png

Just call me Leisha!!! Mrs. Comer is too formal!!! LOL!!!!!! I am not that way. Life is too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
MERRRRY CHRISTMAS Mrs. Comer, Mrs. Cloverleaf and Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_smile.png

Just call me Leisha!!! Mrs. Comer is too formal!!! LOL!!!!!! I am not that way. Life is too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Leisha, Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas
smile.png

Quote:
Merry Christmas Leisha!!!!
hugs.gif

big_smile.png

And what WAS that big ole present Andrew?? Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom