Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

WHOA Bee, that musta been one more kiss!
wink.png

We used to play something called pick up sticks and I just loved that game. No TV here either growing up.

His lips were incredibly soft, he used just the right amount of pressure and tongue, it was just the right wetness and texture and it melted me right there on the spot. It was the most perfect kiss a girl could have ever had and probably ruined me for all the kisses since then, though there were many that were tasty, there are none so good as the forbidden fruit of the older man and a stolen kiss as fireworks light up the sky. The element of danger, the sheer boldness of it all, his taste, his smell, his softness and his expertise...well...that was something to remember.

He grew up to be a real putz but I'd say that kiss was one of his good contributions to this world....or not, however one looks at it.
gig.gif
Started me down a bad path...after you taste that honey, you look for more.

gig.gif
It would take years to tell the "rest of the saga" but I was never again to kiss Mitchell, though he flirted with me quite a bit in the following years. He was handsome but he knew it...he finally got his high school girlfriend pregnant in their senior year and got married, but I think they divorced later on.

The "rest of the saga" of the broad path to destruction is better left untold for it includes many a shameful and stupid things down through the years~in the name of love~ got me married briefly and divorced, three boys that I love dearly, and has concluded in me living unmarried now for 27 years, despite many poor choices for romance in the ensuing years and the last nine years as celibate. In other words, I kissed a lot of frogs since then (none of them as good as Mitchell Frog ) and never found a prince....heck, I didn't even find a human, let alone a prince!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
:gig It would take years to tell the "rest of the saga" but I was never again to kiss Mitchell, though he flirted with me quite a bit in the following years.  He was handsome but he knew it...he finally got his high school girlfriend pregnant in their senior year and got married, but I think they divorced later on. 

The "rest of the saga" of the broad path to destruction is better left untold for it includes many a shameful and stupid things down through the years~in the name of love~ got me married briefly and divorced, three boys that I love dearly, and has concluded in me living unmarried now for 27 years, despite many poor choices for romance in the ensuing years and the last nine years as celibate.  In other words, I kissed a lot of frogs since then (none of them as good as Mitchell Frog ) and never found a prince....heck, I didn't even find a human, let alone a prince!  :D  

Don't you wish you had selective memory like a lot of men do? I sure wish I did! I would sure wipe a lot of things from my mind! lol

Since we are totally OFF topic and ADULT contact. What is the essence of a Real. rooster shall we say??? Love is an illusion thats why women CANT be understood Im curious not that I care because Im celibate too

Back
Top Bottom