First Time Egg Candler Scared!

I see it in certain stores every once in a while. I don't know that it's much better than the LG, you just don't see many reviews. Why not carry Hovabator, or even a Brinsea mini, or Eco? I haven't looked, but maybe LG is a TSC brand. This 9300 is horrible. Incubation can be so much fun, and you shouldn't have to spend $400 to enjoy one or two hatches

Amen to this....I am so disappointed in this LG 9300. TS doesn't even carry hydrometers nor thermometers for the bator. I requested that they do so since they carry the incubators and turners...why not a better variety? TS get with it and stop selling the cheap non working bator...

Amen to this....I am so disappointed in this LG 9300. TS doesn't even carry hydrometers nor thermometers for the bator. I requested that they do so since they carry the incubators and turners...why not a better variety? TS get with it and stop selling the cheap non working bator...
My first hatch attempt I needed a thermometer/hygrometer (borrowed incubator from my sister) and first place I went to was TSC. I asked where I might find the thermometers for the incubators. He looked at me funny then says, "Oh you mean the thermometers for the brooder." No, I mean for the bator. He says "oh, there should be one that came in the bator." It's dead! I need a new one. I don't care if it's specifically for the incubator, I just need a thermometer/hygrometer. "Oh we don''t carry them, cause all of our bators come with them."

Ok there were two things wrong here. One that they don't account for these things not working and needing to be replaced and 2 he didn't have the brains to send me to the outside thermoemeters/hygrometers that I found later they DO sell. I told him it didn't have to be an incubator brand. Gotta love TSC.

Come on little sidewing chicks, time to put in an appearance!!

A PIP!! I have a pip! I can't believe how excited I am to see an egg break!

I will keep you folks posted!

Last edited:
mine made the first pip today too!!! about an hour ago!! it is just a little bit lower than my line i drew on for tthe air pocket that that was on day 17 i drew it.

Back
Top Bottom