FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I am in lockdown with a coturnix hatch. This part always kills me. At least up to this point I can turn eggs and be involved but now it the wait. Looks like it should be a pretty good hatch.

Oh ya and let the New chickens in their coop yesterday to play a stretch their wings. They definitely aren't ready for full time yet. The sun started setting and they all huddled in the corner and cried. It was so sad.

My friend lives on the treasurr coast and can't have chickens but she rhinks quail are allowed and wants to get some, but the minimum order from hatcheries are 100! She wants some Phoenix .. (can't remember the whole name) do any of you have some idea of how she could get some? She's also willing to hatch them!

She should contact a feed store. Mine is Malabar Feed. They could probably get in quail for her or They would probably be happy to take 50 quail to sell. They have been selling lots of quail and chicks lately.

Anyone looking for Roosters! Ha. Am learning the hard way. Six roos six hens. Buff Orpingtons. In Tallahassee. Please?
I recommend learning to process...unless they are a rare breed (and even then it is tough to sell them), it's usually more trouble than it's worth to try and rehome imo. If you give them away for free (unless you know the person) you never really know what their fate will be. At least processing them for food ensures they have a good life, a humane death, and that they provide sustenance for you and your family. Totally worth it
smile.png

I am thinking about going to the swap in Jax with my kids this weekend too. Just to look around and for something different for the kids to see. PM me if you want to meet and say hi
Where is the swap in Jax going to be on the 26th?

Back
Top Bottom