:( freezer camp for george

dandrews1971

Songster
6 Years
Jun 5, 2013
Claremore, Oklahoma USA
I'm gonna have to send my white rock rooster George to camp. He's been showing increasing people aggression of late. My 13yo daughter went out to check on them all and to treat the other roos comb. George attacked her. Aimed for her face and broke her glasses. This is the last straw. He could have seriously hurt her or even blinded her. He's only 10 months old. I hate to do it but he's bound to get worse.

I just found out last night that after he attacked her, the kid picked up her glasses,& chased after him with a big stick & gve him a whack or two, went back out there, got Fred (the other roo), brought him inside & got his treatment. I'm amazed!
thumbsup.gif
my awesome kid.

first rooster i ever had was a leghorn/welsummer cross. i love him growing up but sure enough around 9-10 months old he got crazy. i kept putting up with it and it got worse. finally one day he snuck up on my gouged my pants with his spur and came for more. i picked up a piece of pvc and ended his life. the next day he was marinaded and was quite tasty. i felt bad, cuz i did like him growing up, but a mean rooster is a dead one...

That's the best thing you could do. We have a Nephew that still has a scar on his face from a Crazy Rooster more than 25 years ago. My wife took care of that Rooster before i got home from work with a shotgun. LoL!!! You can't have him attacking your kids.

Back
Top Bottom