French frogs

Once I started messing with it, it really wasn't sticking out as bad as it looked at first... and slipped into place easy and stayed there... so I figure he won't need it long...
smile.png
thats what the silky ducks do, but then after a while it slips and as they got bigger the more that wing was towards the ground. I did everything right food wise and stuff too. I think its growth, but I also think when it shows up if you can give it therapy do it, and after you figure out how to wrap it the first time, its easy nuff to do again.

Babies are always cute... it's the mess they make that isn't... :gig

Raised goats when I was a kid, so yes... oh, I gotta remember to tsll you the goat and mustang story... :lau
Yep, it looks pretty but that is leakage... blacks should be solid black... I have a bad feeling it's my roo... :/

I so want to drink the rest of the week away...

:gig your right about that! Thats y we dedicated the carport. Its a stall now. With a heat lamp.

You must tell that story!

So you are keeping them? I was thinking you'd be flipping them... :)

No im not keeping These. I took these from someone and he still owns them technically... Altho they wouldnt be alive anymore if i hadnt taken them, and that is going to count for something. Thats a goal i was outlining. I dont have fence up for a herd of my own yet, but one day i will have my own to raise and ill know what breed they are!

Learned these are a nubian cross

@BertS

thats what the silky ducks do, but then after a while it slips and as they got bigger the more that wing was towards the ground. I did everything right food wise and stuff too. I think its growth, but I also think when it shows up if you can give it therapy do it, and after you figure out how to wrap it the first time, its easy nuff to do again. 

I agree... I've had all my ducklings and ducks on same feed as many and never had problems... I think it may be more related to the growth rate in some lines, maybe? None of my other ducklings have ever shown a hint of anything like it, but Io is growing much faster than them too...

He didn't like it at first, laid his head and neck across my arm and gave me the puppy look, lol... but he adjusted quick and is running around fine...

:gig your right about that! Thats y we dedicated the carport. Its a stall now. With a heat lamp.

You must tell that story!
No im not keeping These. I took these from someone and he still owns them technically... Altho they wouldnt be alive anymore if i hadnt taken them, and that is going to count for something. Thats a goal i was outlining. I dont have fence up for a herd of my own yet, but one day i will have my own to raise and ill know what breed they are!

Learned these are a nubian cross

@BertS

Start milking.

Thought there might be some Nubian from their floppy ears.

Doe was probably bred for coloring tho

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom