French frogs

:O im so sorry :( i would cry to his face so he can see how bad hes hurt you and your goals. I didnt get to express my codolences, but i wish the best for the family and yourself in this time of greif.

So many sad things lately :(

I have some good news for you guys!

Three days old and on pennicillin :-/ i know how bad That sounds but thats why i took them. And thats why i learned how to give Shots. theyre at my house now, and not in the cold wet that they were born into anymore. Both kids were sneezing sick, and now theyre doin so much better! Im also treating his whole herd of 20 some odd for pink eye...

And we lost one of my friends yesterday. He was out there on heroine so i havent had contact with him in a yr or more but we were once close, he was a real kind fellow, always had smiles to give away.

Turk! What a cutie!
And I'm sorry for your loss too :hugs

have a new zealand kiko buck, some percenters does, that are mixed with boers.

got about 4 wethers needing to get in the freezer.

Fun stuff! I want to use them as weedeaters and dairy, mostly to feed bottle calves, but i totally respect the meat game. If possible i would like to either cross breed for meat kids, Or breed pure to SQ. Goats are so fun im loving that Nanny. The man said she was mean!

Sorry for your loss... :hugs

And good save... you have an amazing heart, my friend...
Sorry, hon, been playing merry go round the brooders with all these messy ducklings... :/

Caught a glimpse, I'll look closer tonight and give you my opinion... can say right now, don't breed the black... ugh, I gotta track down that leakage...

:hugs thank you!

Have u ever got to play w an itty bitty day old kid? Theyre SO cute! I really jus love baby things so much! :lau

Sorry for your loss... :hugs

And good save... you have an amazing heart, my friend...
Sorry, hon, been playing merry go round the brooders with all these messy ducklings... :/

Caught a glimpse, I'll look closer tonight and give you my opinion... can say right now, don't breed the black... ugh, I gotta track down that leakage...

Oh. I thought he was really handsome. So the is the light colouring leakage.

I just finished making 4 dozen sausage rolls. Getting all my ducks in a row for Christmas. This will be the last year that I will be buying a turkey. It was very expensive this year. I always get a fresh one.

Fun stuff! I want to use them as weedeaters and dairy, mostly to feed bottle calves, but i totally respect the meat game. If possible i would like to either cross breed for meat kids, Or breed pure to SQ. Goats are so fun im loving that Nanny. The man said she was mean!
:hugs thank you!

Have u ever got to play w an itty bitty day old kid? Theyre SO cute! I really jus love baby things so much! :lau

Babies are always cute... it's the mess they make that isn't... :gig

Raised goats when I was a kid, so yes... oh, I gotta remember to tsll you the goat and mustang story... :lau

Oh. I thought he was really handsome. So the is the light colouring leakage.

I just finished making 4 dozen sausage rolls. Getting all my ducks in a row for Christmas. This will be the last year that I will be buying a turkey. It was very expensive this year. I always get a fresh one.

Yep, it looks pretty but that is leakage... blacks should be solid black... I have a bad feeling it's my roo... :/

I so want to drink the rest of the week away...

So you are keeping them? I was thinking you'd be flipping them... :)

hugs.gif

Recovering from that long, awful hatch... Io is wrapped and doing well, thank you for the help... not sure if it's really angel wing or just an odd growth spurt, but better safe than sorry...
It shouldn't need wrapped that long and I agree about safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom