French frogs

Looks a bit like yoda
lol.png

Good I guess
idunno.gif
another meeting next week to talk about what's next .Monday I start staying longer at the center with Ben.I hope by next Friday we stay all day and he rides the van alone . I had a heart warming day today . For months now I've been going there and there is this one young woman I have talked to every day with no response at all just blank looks and this morning for the first time she smiled at me and said hello . this place can be heart breaking and then the simplest thing can make you feel so good . It will be hard not to go there once Ben is settled in. We have reached the point where everyone there knows us and the good mornings are so sincere. the hard part will be removing my self from all those I've become attached to . have to though Ben will not listen to them If I'm there .DW has always said everything I do is hard work play and life guess she has been right all along I just never thought it true till now . every thing always seemed so easy .
hu.gif

That's a wonderful story. I am glad things are going well, and that you are surviving the extra work you are putting into it. Go, Ben!

I hate to disappoint....but I think I just out and out missed the run....can't catch fish that aren't there....everyone over Easter said it was the best run in 30 years....and I remember some of them...amazing....fish were stacked in the river....but I was with the family and grandkids last week and just figured I could get out this week. I'll keep my ears out and see if I hear any action else where..

DEB....BEST OF LUCK HOPE YOUR STRUGGLE IS OVER!!!!
fl.gif

Sorry you missed it! But family is more important.

Good I guess :idunno another meeting next week to talk about what's next .Monday I start staying longer at the center with Ben.I hope by next Friday we stay all day and he rides the van alone . I had a heart warming day today . For months now I've been going there and there is this one young woman I have talked to every day with no response at all just blank looks and this morning for the first time she smiled at me and said hello . this place can be heart breaking and then the simplest thing can make you feel so good . It will be hard not to go there once Ben is settled in. We have reached the point where everyone there knows us and the good mornings are so sincere. the hard part will be removing my self from all those I've become attached to . have to though Ben will not listen to them If I'm there .DW has always said everything I do is hard work play and life guess she has been right all along I just never thought it true  till now . every thing always seemed so easy . :confused:

Ever notice that my friend.....it's sometimes the hardest things that seem so easy...because usually it's just the natural thing to do......your a great man my friend...I'm proud to know you....Phil

Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhaubens and Blue Spitzhaubens were half the hatch, and the other half my EEs.  

I am really excited to see what hatches next!  81 eggs in the hatchers now...

I'm going to have to look those up. Can't remember what they look like.
I wish I could hatch as many as you do, but lawdy, I'd be nuts :D

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Dog fell asleep on my lap, chick fell asleep on the dog
big_smile.png

OHMYGERSH!!!
love.gif
Why is this one lone chick leaving today? Did I mention
love.gif
!!?

My first hatch is done, 24/26. I am very happy with them, all very happy chicks. Time to clean out the cooler and move another batch into it!

Congrats! Great hatch!!

Thought I heard loud squawking today. These are 3 ameraucana eggs. The big one is 72 grams ouch!

Yikes! No wonder you heard squawking!

Good I guess
idunno.gif
another meeting next week to talk about what's next .Monday I start staying longer at the center with Ben.I hope by next Friday we stay all day and he rides the van alone . I had a heart warming day today . For months now I've been going there and there is this one young woman I have talked to every day with no response at all just blank looks and this morning for the first time she smiled at me and said hello . this place can be heart breaking and then the simplest thing can make you feel so good . It will be hard not to go there once Ben is settled in. We have reached the point where everyone there knows us and the good mornings are so sincere. the hard part will be removing my self from all those I've become attached to . have to though Ben will not listen to them If I'm there .DW has always said everything I do is hard work play and life guess she has been right all along I just never thought it true till now . every thing always seemed so easy .
hu.gif

hugs.gif
Hello K!

Wow! Already?

I'm going to have to look those up. Can't remember what they look like.
I wish I could hatch as many as you do, but lawdy, I'd be nuts
big_smile.png

Post some pics when you get a chance.

You're up early!

Morning OFW...I see you're "currently viewing".
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom