French frogs

Morning, all. Today finds my yearling broad breasted turkey hen with her throat ripped open, like a coon attack through the chain link. Her trachea and esophagus are exposed, the flesh is pulled wide open, and far too many layers are damaged to attemp to close it. The wound is about 4" wide x 5" high as the edges are splayed wider than her neck.

Sprayed her down with iodine wound dressing. We'll see how she does.

I had to move that trio outside because of all the babies inside. I need to sell my Sonny - bronze - Bourbon Red trio so OG and his gals can go inside!

I hate that! Hopefully she'll be okay...

Morning, all. Today finds my yearling broad breasted turkey hen with her throat ripped open, like a coon attack through the chain link. Her trachea and esophagus are exposed, the flesh is pulled wide open, and far too many layers are damaged to attemp to close it. The wound is about 4" wide x 5" high as the edges are splayed wider than her neck.

Sprayed her down with iodine wound dressing. We'll see how she does.

I had to move that trio outside because of all the babies inside. I need to sell my Sonny - bronze - Bourbon Red trio so OG and his gals can go inside!
Oh no, poor girl -- I hope she pulls through.
Yeah, well, I'm not all that bright or good at asking for help. I was at the store & they were busy. I'm sure I looked funny, too, struggling with that bad while my cart kept getting away from me. The cashier asked if I needed help getting it into the car and I did say yes then.
big_smile.png
I think it's time to lay back on the heating pad. Blah! Hope you're having a great day!!
hugs.gif

Well, at least you accepted help at the end -- but I think you get a spanking for not asking to begin with.

Yeah, well, I'm not all that bright or good at asking for help.  I was at the store & they were busy.  I'm sure I looked funny, too, struggling with that bad while my cart kept getting away from me.  The cashier asked if I needed help getting it into the car and I did say yes then.  :D     I think it's time to lay back on the heating pad.  Blah!  Hope you're having a great day!!  :hugs

You sound way too much like me... :/

Take it easy now, ya hear???

Phone's not refreshing, grrrr

Anyways, ibuprofen with that heating pad might be a good idea!

Yeah... what she said... :D

Hey Ravyn! I bought these with u in mind! They were just a few bucks. If u like them I'll mail them to you.
1f49b.png
PM me your address and I'll send them to you! No, you don't owe me a dime! They reminded me of Lady Grey. Just wanted to do something nice. Let me know if you would like to have them
1f60a.png

Pics don't do them justice.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom