French frogs

So they can get wet? I realized they would be in the water soon, but wasn't sure how quickly. I will need to look for brewers yeast.

You want the hole to be big enough for their heads to fit, but not their whole bodies... yes, they can get wet right away, just have to watch for waterlogging and sinking when bathing and keep them warm... be careful of them catching a chill... toweling them off and a hair dryer on low helps tons...

Brewers yeast or can be called nutritional yeast... Amazon might be your best bet if you can't find it close to you... but a lot of vitamin stores carry it...

Oh, and put their water containers in pie tins or shallow baking dishes filled with clean rocks/marbles/glass blobs... they will be very messy, but that will catch a lot of the water and keep them from spreading it around as much...

Look again, Dan...
wink.png
smack.gif
Our mallard had doubles
hu.gif

He's a drake so. I haven't posted an updated pic recently, last time he was still molting 

lol... he then... I don't think any hatchery or feed store actually has true mallards... their Rouens aren't they way they are supposed to be either... I think they mixed them and what they sell are those...

That's too cool, Phil...
I have to check with her, but I think the bit she told me about chocolate is (if it's the true sex-linked chocolate) females only need 1 copy to show it, but males need 2 copies... so females can't carry/be split only be chocolate or not... males can be chocolate or carry/be split and not show it...
Oh, no!! So sorry!! I hope she pulls through... :fl :hugs
Bisque porcelain? Never heard of those... yep, LG is my girl... :)

Yea I'll see what I can find out about their line and holler at ya. I've got pics, but of course forgot to switch to desktop first. Will post shortly.

Yeah, well, I'm not all that bright or good at asking for help.  I was at the store & they were busy.  I'm sure I looked funny, too, struggling with that bad while my cart kept getting away from me.  The cashier asked if I needed help getting it into the car and I did say yes then.  :D     I think it's time to lay back on the heating pad.  Blah!  Hope you're having a great day!!  :hugs

Crazy woman! :hugs

So you all may have heard me complain a time or two about my DH who is incapable of telling my daughters no....
[/IMG]
I need a quick crash course on duckling care

Dawwwwwww :love

Just realized I was at TSC just now and they don't have any chicks left. Guess they are done for the season. Rural King still had a bunch a few days ago though. Its so much easier to look at them and have no desire to buy them now.

Back
Top Bottom