French frogs

This is Sebright, my Sebright. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body! She just looks that way she's so broody she may never be normal again! Lol. I put her in my hand while she's doing this, she's too cute, and extremely tame! I bought her from a lady from North Platte Nebraska.

Now THAT is scary...

This is Sebright, my Sebright. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body! She just looks that way she's so broody she may never be normal again! Lol. I put her in my hand while she's doing this, she's too cute, and extremely tame! I bought her from a lady from North Platte Nebraska.

I is Basketball!!! :gig

One of my self blues looks just like that when she is broody... earned her the name, Basketball...

I know right? And she'll try and maintain her posture in the palm of my hand! While I'm smoothing down her feathers. And she just wants back on her empty nest! She gets real excited if she gets an egg from some unsuspecting hen hopping on there to lay! She's one of my faves.

droolin.gif

How do I get THAT???!?!?!?
Bb' cgcg or Bb' Ccg

You need one black gene, one black winged bronze gene, and one or two gray genes.

Look at your bronzes to see if you have one like this. Note the wing primaries and secondaries and wing coverts.

If you have one of these, mate it to a black hen and you have a split of Barred Black and Tri-color Mottled Black.

If your black also happens to have a gray gene, you end up with 75% Tri-color Mottled Blacks.

I know right? And she'll try and maintain her posture in the palm of my hand! While I'm smoothing down her feathers. And she just wants back on her empty nest! She gets real excited if she gets an egg from some unsuspecting hen hopping on there to lay! She's one of my faves.
She needs some eggs to hatch, lol...
Bb' cgcg or Bb' Ccg You need one black gene, one black winged bronze gene, and one or two gray genes. Look at your bronzes to see if you have one like this. Note the wing primaries and secondaries and wing coverts. If you have one of these, mate it to a black hen and you have a split of Barred Black and Tri-color Mottled Black. If your black also happens to have a gray gene, you end up with 75% Tri-color Mottled Blacks.
Oh, dear... he'll kill me if I bring this up!

Bb' cgcg or Bb' Ccg You need one black gene, one black winged bronze gene, and one or two gray genes. Look at your bronzes to see if you have one like this. Note the wing primaries and secondaries and wing coverts. If you have one of these, mate it to a black hen and you have a split of Barred Black and Tri-color Mottled Black. If your black also happens to have a gray gene, you end up with 75% Tri-color Mottled Blacks.
Walnut that turkey's gorgeous! Now is that an ornamental or edible turkey?

Back
Top Bottom