French frogs

No. Should it have been?

Apparently.
idunno.gif

why else would you have written it? after the little um birdie thing that ended up with a help post for Turk, come on I am not a child. I am also not one for this kind of drama. I like to make people smile and have fun. I seriously like to help people. I admire, respect and love walnut and have told her so on many occations. I felt the blow of your post thank you, it was taken as you posted it. well done!
thumbsup.gif

Umm, sorry you took it that way. Wasn't paying attention to previous posts.

I worked in a hospital with a level 1 trauma center for 20 years. I greatly respect those who can calm a situation with focus, clarity and knowledge while chaos is going on around them. Those are the people I gravitate to when I need advice.

If you are looking for an agenda, please look somewhere else.

:( i have sick chicks. Ive posted for help in my local thread but id appreciate yalls take too. I was advised its probly cocci, and to use sulfadimethoxine @ 1/2-1 tsp powder to one gal of water.

Theyre all skinny upon passing but with food and water in their crops, im not seeing diahrea or any resp signs... :-/ ive addressed bedding, lighting, warmth, feed, added probios and electros... At a loss and growing more and more upset. Ive lost 11 in 4 days, from two seperate grow outs, all the same age, no adults affected. :hit

I read all that monkey buisness too, shame on yall!

No extra advice. But just wanted to offer moral support. :hugs that really stinks, I hope you figure it out soon and don't lose anymore!

You can help, I cant. I can't copy and paste info as good as you can give it yourself

:gig

Quote:
Great photos, thanks. Those birds should not be dropping dead. They look to be in great shape. That makes me think coccidiosis, poison (mouse or rat poison, or moldy grain/bedding from under waterers or damp corners) or much less likely, a protozoal issue. I don't personally use Sulmet, I use Corid, but Sulmet has a good reputation for knocking out cocci.

Are you up to doing a necropsy on the next one that dies? It's really no worse than an eggtopsy if done right, and is immensely valuable in helping find the root cause.

Back
Top Bottom