French frogs

Hey Phil, I made a pit stop on my way home. Care to join me?

Great photos, thanks.  Those birds should not be dropping dead.  They look to be in great shape.  That makes me think coccidiosis, poison (mouse or rat poison, or moldy grain/bedding from under waterers or damp corners) or much less likely, a protozoal issue.  I don't personally use Sulmet, I use Corid, but Sulmet has a good reputation for knocking out cocci.

Are you up to doing a necropsy on the next one that dies?  It's really no worse than an eggtopsy if done right, and is immensely valuable in helping find the root cause.

I could do a necropsy if i had to. I never knew what to look for. Thanks for the compliments on the birds and their well being, i still have one inside with me, and he has Really solid poops but lost two cage mates :-/ theres no sign of pox and ive checked inside everyones mouths and under wings... The box you see in the backround is a plastic storage container for added warmth on freezing nights.

why else would you have written it? after the little um birdie thing that ended up with a help post for Turk, come on I am not a child. I am also not one for this kind of drama. I like to make people smile and have fun. I seriously like to help people. I admire, respect and love walnut and have told her so on many occations.  I felt the blow of your post thank you, it was taken as you posted it. well done! :thumbsup

Please dont feel like that Sally! Friday's a very nice, helpful person and im Sure she ment nothing negative toward anyone!

No extra advice. But just wanted to offer moral support. :hugs that really stinks, I hope you figure it out soon and don't lose anymore!
:gig

Thank you! :hugs im getting great advice everywhere i turn which is y i am Here!

I'm out of ovations, but thank you everyone for the comments!
hugs.gif
(SC excluded from the hug
wink.png
)
Oh, I know, we're almost getting there! I remember that phase... I have a pic from the early 90's, first day of school, I'm wearing black jeans, black flannel shirt and I look like someone just died. Talk about teenage angst. I was the worst!!
Just a little Ruby left. And yes, my oldest is a moose! But he is ALL heart. The easiest, most cooperative, helpful, kind boy. He'll grow up and be the gentle giant. Now the middle one....he's a lot like me and I was very rebellious. Two nights ago he stole my credit card and bought $50 worth of gems on a game he was playing! Talk about getting coal in your stocking!!

very good looking boys . My daughter ran up a thousand dollar phone bill twice on her smart phone I wanted to smack her . then backed into someone's car in the hobby lobby parking and drove off said well they hit my car all the time a the collage . it was a cops wife somebody saw her got her plate number. it was just a scratch but she didn't even look . lady called the house phone only left her name asked for a call nothing about the hit and run . I thought she was a telemarketer. but something about her voice didn't call her though until eights later when I was clearing messages when I did call asked why she had called she told me I was hot . 850 dollars that time. didn't turn it in to insurance been to long and had just got the rates down from her first wreck
rant.gif
we had a very long talk . told the lady I wished she had said why she had called in the message . her husband said the same thing .had it not been on private property she would have been in real trouble or worse me the car was in my name . I did make her pay for it out of her baby sitting money.
idunno.gif
good luck with that one
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom