French frogs

Why thank you!  I still have about 3 hours of work to do before I call it a night, and that will help.

I hate to drink alone anyway! I'll make it on the weak side so you still get your work done.

I was playing cribbage tonight...n and drinking of course....I was sitting with a couple really old people......they were talking about reading all their medication warning labels. I told them I quit reading the labels when I Seen the whole..."4 hour erection thing" the little old lady across from me spit her orange crush all over the table...I think she almost lost her teeth...:lau

Now that's funny right there! :lau

I guess I'm bartending tonite. What will hit the spot for ya? (no, I'm not fishing! Lol)

lau.gif

Vodka tonic with lemon. Heavy on the vodka, light on the tonic.

very good looking boys . My daughter ran up a thousand dollar phone bill twice on her smart phone I wanted to smack her . then backed into someone's car in the hobby lobby parking and drove off said well they hit my car all the time a the collage . it was a cops wife somebody saw her got her plate number. it was just a scratch but she didn't even look . lady called the house phone only left her name asked for a call nothing about the hit and run . I thought she was a telemarketer. but something about her voice  didn't call her though until eights later when I was clearing messages when I did call asked why she had called she told me I was hot . 850 dollars that time. didn't turn it in to insurance been to long and had just got the rates down from her first wreck :rant we had a very long talk . told the lady I wished she had said why she had called in the message . her husband said the same thing .had it not been on private property she would have been in real trouble or worse me the car was in my name . I did make her pay for it out of her baby sitting money.:idunno good luck with that one :lau  

I worked since I was 14 and saved every penny for a new car. My family matched whatever I made (even more) and I got a brand new Volkswagen bug. They had just come out again. Drove it off the lot in December (I graduated 6 months early) and we had a bad snow storm. I was sleeping at my best friends house and my grandfather warned me NOT to go out, under any circumstances. Well I had a huge crush on a boy and he invited me over. I went out in the storm and hit a muffler that had fallen off a truck. It was in the middle of the road but the roads were covered in snow and I didn't see it. It popped my oil pan and seized the engine. The car only had 30 miles on it!! I had to call my grandfather in the middle of the night. I was stuck on the side of the road, it took hours for anyone to get to me because the snow was so bad. Ive never been more scared of making that phone call in my whole life. To this day, every time there is a bad storm my grandfather brings it up. At least he laughs about it now. I was in so much trouble and car-less for months while the engine was replaced! We all do stupid things when we're young!

Great story. I don't even want to go into some of the stupid things I did while young.

Luckily I got married and had kids early - which slapped some responsibility into me really quick!

Back
Top Bottom