French frogs

I'm with you on that.  I cook Thanksgiving dinner for the in-laws family, dinner for 20.  But I cook all the dishes, exactly the way I want them, personal likes, dislikes and preferences not considered.  There are at least 15 different things served, if you don't like something just don't eat that, you won't starve unless you want to.

X2

+ the hope that I will be remembered for my attempted Norman Rockwell holidays instead.

My kids, 8 of them, got my humor. It gets interesting sometimes. Lol
Most of the men in my family are like me, big, loud, obnoxious people with a twisted sense of humor. Throw in a good dose of substance abuse and daddy issues, and it's always quite interesting :gig
Guess that's why I'm extra flocky today.
By tomorrow evening I will be curled up in a ball on my couch, sucking my thumb...

Last edited:
My kids, 8 of them, got my humor. It gets interesting sometimes. Lol

So what time should I show up?
big_smile.png

I "hope" hubby and I get to chill alone at camp.... with the dog and chickens of course. Maybe get to skin a deer or two. Why suffer through Thanksgiving with family, when Christmas is right around the corner, and will provide plenty of family suffering!
gig.gif

So what time should I show up?  :D

I "hope" hubby and I get to chill alone at camp.... with the dog and chickens of course.  Maybe get to skin a deer or two.  Why suffer through Thanksgiving with family, when Christmas is right around the corner, and will provide plenty of family suffering!  :gig
About 7:30. Bring bail

Back
Top Bottom