Frizzle thread

Thanks for the replies. :) I thought maybe it was a Frazzle. I guess we'll see.

Another question....

We got 2 yellow and gray Frizzle chicks. What color will they be as adults?

Thanks for the replies.
smile.png
I thought maybe it was a Frazzle. I guess we'll see.

Another question....

We got 2 yellow and gray Frizzle chicks. What color will they be as adults?
I think this is impossible to answer with any real accuracy. I've had bright yellow chicks grow into fairly dark gray birds and brown chicks into black adults.

I think this is impossible to answer with any real accuracy. I've had bright yellow chicks grow into fairly dark gray birds and brown chicks into black adults.

Thanks for the reply. :)
We are very new to chickens so we are trying to read everything we can find.
I thought it might be an impossible question but I figured I'd ask anyway. So far their wing and lower body feathers are coming in white, their backs still have the light gray baby fuzz. :)

I got my frizzles!!! 3 black with some white face splotches and 3 light red/tan. The guy even went through the chicks and tried to pick ones out that were getting wing feathers and made sure they looked like the feathers were flipping up some. May not mean anything but so glad he tried.

This is my frizzle cochin hen. I've had her for a month now and still have no idea what to name her, so if you guys have any suggestions let me know!
I've been hatching chicks from her and she's been one of the best hen's I've had for hatching her eggs.
Last hatch I put 4 of her eggs in the incubator, all hatched, this time I put 6 and all are forming fabulously!

This is her boyfriend, he still doesn't have a name yet either. They're both Mille Fleur, one of my favorite colors :)

Back
Top Bottom