Frizzle thread

Pics
I just took some pics so I thought Id share a cute pic of my Frizzle Faverolle roo Pinecone and frizzle cochin Polish, Cream puf,f and Faverolle cochin, Fluff bunny, and Onyx my Australorp frizzle pullets

Pinecone the young roo

Creampuff with Onyx behind

Fluffbunny

Ive never shown any birds. Does anyone think mine are unusual enough to show? Especially the Frizzle Faverolles....

I just took some pics so I thought Id share a cute pic of my Frizzle Faverolle roo Pinecone and frizzle cochin Polish, Cream puf,f and Faverolle cochin, Fluff bunny, and Onyx my Australorp frizzle pullets Pinecone the young roo Creampuff with Onyx behind Fluffbunny Ive never shown any birds. Does anyone think mine are unusual enough to show? Especially the Frizzle Faverolles....
Need a better photo of pine one from The side to tell, but he looks pretty good. Cream puff also.

This is my new frizzle. She doesn't have a name yet so we are just calling her BB too then.

Edit: forgot to mention that she is a BBR OEGB

Last edited:

Chippy my frizzle polish faverolle mix is pretty different looking too. Here she is with her second brood. They were not her eggs so the babies are not her offspring. She is pretty picky regarding who she lets mate with her. I was afraid her eggs were not fertile so I gave her a variety of eggs to sit on.

Back
Top Bottom