Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

The bear one is pretty old for YNP, but THE BEST ONE was the 2 guys who came up to Old Faithful behind where the crowd either stands or sits. One was carrying a water shut off tool, like the one plumbers put in the ground to shut off water.
Well they found a spot and right when Old Faithful started going the one started yelling at his buddy to open up the line more!
The other guy was cranking this tool around and around.
People left mad! They actually thought Old Faithful was turned off and on by a valve!

I have just never heard that term used for AI collections. Ever. And I have been involved with AI for years. I'm not saying it isn't used. I have just never heard it. Collecting the bulls, yes. Milking them, no. Although once when I was very tired and not paying attention, I tried slapping a milking machine on a bull. But that's another story.

th.gif
duc.gif
hide.gif

Lets just say its a guy term....

I was telling my friends about how we were going to try and hatch some chicks for the first time.
One of my friends said "so how does that work"
i said "well first you need a rooster and a hen"
you shoulda seen her blush

I was trying to explain to a friend over the phone what an egg squat is and that the girls like a nice strong rub on their backs and base of tail. I kind of said it in a blunt way that a lady might understand. My friend is no prude but she was but she was a little shocked and started to laugh. At lest she understood what I was talking about.
wink.png
Especially when I told her that one girl was easy to finish and the other took a long time and more rubbing... Hay... everyone is different.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom