Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Worst thing about that show (besides the show itself) is that the jersey shore is a bunch of towns filled with low key, beach lovin', flip flop wearin', surfers and families. Those people have given the rest of the world an image of us people from the jersey shore and THEY AREN'T EVEN FROM THE JERSEY SHORE!!! They just vacation there And everyone who lives here year round wishes they wouldn't

Worst thing about that show (besides the show itself) is that the jersey shore is a bunch of towns filled with low key, beach lovin', flip flop wearin', surfers and families. Those people have given the rest of the world an image of us people from the jersey shore and THEY AREN'T EVEN FROM THE JERSEY SHORE!!! They just vacation there And everyone who lives here year round wishes they wouldn't

You mean reality TV shows don't show reality? I am sorry for you because most of the world is stupid....

Quote:
my ex husband's family could have been on that show.. they don't live in Jersey Shore.. they live in Old Bridge, NJ and NYC instead...

I haven't seen it I didn't know what a snookie was until last december. I don't have cable/satilitte and I don't watch that trash on over the air stations, so far after watching 3 survivor and 4 big brother eppisodes I figured I needed the few brain cells I had otherwise I would be like sheeple who believe everything Television and Government tells them to think. I want to think for myself. Like people talking about GMO I have not seen a study done that has not been funded by someone who doesn't have an interist in it either they are beeing lead blindly one way or the other....

Last edited:
Quote:
my ex husband's family could have been on that show.. they don't live in Jersey Shore.. they live in Old Bridge, NJ and NYC instead...

I haven't seen it I didn't know what a snookie was until last december. I don't have cable/satilitte and I don't watch that trash on over the air stations, so far after watching 3 survivor and 4 big brother eppisodes I figured I needed the few brain cells I had otherwise I would be like sheeple who believe everything Television and Government tells them to think. I want to think for myself. Like people talking about GMO I have not seen a study done that has not been funded by someone who doesn't have an interist in it either they are beeing lead blindly one way or the other....

Oh I had no idea what a snookie was either (even when South Park did a parody of it).. but a friend of mine sent me a link and didn't tell me what it was.. she just said for me to click on it and tell her who it reminded me of.. needless to say she made her point.. but as a rule I avoid "reality TV"
I still don't know what "Big Brother" is (thought it was a program for little kids to have an older guy in their life as a role model back in the 70's?).. and the only "Survivor" I know of it a movie with Tom Hanks... (at least I think it was called "Survivor".. or something along those lines.)

It's just so frustrating. To the people who have watched the show, they've turned our beach community into the punch line of a joke. After hurricane sandy which completely washed away over 200 homes and condemned over 600 of a one mile square beach town, they allowed the jersey shore cast in to see the devastation BEFORE the home owners were allowed in. How is this possible!!! Like we care how sad they were.

Ok. My ranting is done. I feel better.

Quote:

Oh I had no idea what a snookie was either (even when South Park did a parody of it).. but a friend of mine sent me a link and didn't tell me what it was.. she just said for me to click on it and tell her who it reminded me of.. needless to say she made her point.. but as a rule I avoid "reality TV"
I still don't know what "Big Brother" is (thought it was a program for little kids to have an older guy in their life as a role model back in the 70's?).. and the only "Survivor" I know of it a movie with Tom Hanks... (at least I think it was called "Survivor".. or something along those lines.)
It was Castaway Tom Hanks was in I believe. I saw it in theater and was mad because they listed Helen Hunt as the female lead. Why mad? because almost the whole freakin movie was a one man show, I expected to see a couple stranded on an island not just Tom Hank's character and a volley ball... enjoyed the movie otherwise but I felt it was in essence false advertisement to list another big name star like that. They could have asked some woman off the street to do Helen Hunt's role and even if she screwed it up, it wouldn't effect the rest of the movie....

Quote:

It was Castaway Tom Hanks was in I believe. I saw it in theater and was mad because they listed Helen Hunt as the female lead. Why mad? because almost the whole freakin movie was a one man show, I expected to see a couple stranded on an island not just Tom Hank's character and a volley ball... enjoyed the movie otherwise but I felt it was in essence false advertisement to list another big name star like that. They could have asked some woman off the street to do Helen Hunt's role and even if she screwed it up, it wouldn't effect the rest of the movie....
Ah "CASTAWAY"!. thanks.. i knew it was something along those lines.. just couldn't remember what (ok.. so I have slept since then
gig.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom