Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

It's just so frustrating. To the people who have watched the show, they've turned our beach community into the punch line of a joke. After hurricane sandy which completely washed away over 200 homes and condemned over 600 of a one mile square beach town, they allowed the jersey shore cast in to see the devastation BEFORE the home owners were allowed in. How is this possible!!! Like we care how sad they were.

Ok. My ranting is done. I feel better.
That seriously sucks.

In California, people dont really expect to see a family of mixed race cowboys and girls. Especially when they drive over the Sierra Nevada's. They think it just jumps from Tahoe to 'Frisco in a couple of miles. Nope, you have to cross over 60 miles of farm land andd open country, dotted with towns and homes....

It's just so frustrating. To the people who have watched the show, they've turned our beach community into the punch line of a joke. After hurricane sandy which completely washed away over 200 homes and condemned over 600 of a one mile square beach town, they allowed the jersey shore cast in to see the devastation BEFORE the home owners were allowed in. How is this possible!!! Like we care how sad they were.

Ok. My ranting is done. I feel better.

That seriously sucks.

In California, people dont really expect to see a family of mixed race cowboys and girls. Especially when they drive over the Sierra Nevada's. They think it just jumps from Tahoe to 'Frisco in a couple of miles. Nope, you have to cross over 60 miles of farm land andd open country, dotted with towns and homes....

Such a false statement, we are lucky enough to have California be one of the most mixed race states in the union. We expect to see it.
:D

Quote: Such a false statement, we are lucky enough to have California be one of the most mixed race states in the union. We expect to see it.
big_smile.png

I was under the impression southern CA was brown or "tan" for the most part for as long as the America was around, until it "whitened" up during the gold rush, and I am sure it "tanned" up quite a bit after a couple of generations.... edited to say I do not mean any offence to anyone but I could not think of a "more proper" way of saying this and I realize it is a sensitive matter.

Last edited:
My grandma's neighbors asked one of their 'city slicker' friends to feed and water their sheep while they were on vacation there was hay and straw in the barn the city slickers fed the sheep straw! When my grandma's neighbors got back from vacation all of the sheep were starving and there was a big pile of straw in the sheep pen! You would think the city slickers would notice that the sheep were not eating the straw!!!! It's common sense!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom