Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Quote:
It would also be highly illegal since many of those parts are considered "unfit for human consumption".. so had McDonalds tossed in guts, fecal matter and feathers I'm sure it would have been broadcast across all the major news networks as well as started a FDA inspection as well as a shutdown of McDonalds.
So I'm fairly certain that it wouldn't have been kept on the "downlow" and spread by emails
Granted there are a lot of things that go into our food "unnoticed".. However I don't believe that even McDonalds corp would be so stupid as to tempt fate with the "whole chicken in a blender" scenario
gig.gif

Quote:
I have been told some of these fast food places actually DO process their own meat, or at least have a stake in the processor, like brand x steak house owns lets say 40% of the beef processor and fast food place y owns 60% they may sell in the open market the items they don't use like the hides, bones, extra fat and the few cuts of meat that does not go into the steak cuts and ground beef (like the tongue, liver perhaps the filet min youn or however it's spelled).

As of the 1980's McDonalds didn't process their own chickens.. I know because I worked at a slaughter house (poultry processing plant) and we would have orders from McDonalds for chicken meat

Quote:
It would also be highly illegal since many of those parts are considered "unfit for human consumption".. so had McDonalds tossed in guts, fecal matter and feathers I'm sure it would have been broadcast across all the major news networks as well as started a FDA inspection as well as a shutdown of McDonalds.
So I'm fairly certain that it wouldn't have been kept on the "downlow" and spread by emails
Granted there are a lot of things that go into our food "unnoticed".. However I don't believe that even McDonalds corp would be so stupid as to tempt fate with the "whole chicken in a blender" scenario
gig.gif

Quote:
I have been told some of these fast food places actually DO process their own meat, or at least have a stake in the processor, like brand x steak house owns lets say 40% of the beef processor and fast food place y owns 60% they may sell in the open market the items they don't use like the hides, bones, extra fat and the few cuts of meat that does not go into the steak cuts and ground beef (like the tongue, liver perhaps the filet min youn or however it's spelled).

As of the 1980's McDonalds didn't process their own chickens.. I know because I worked at a slaughter house (poultry processing plant) and we would have orders from McDonalds for chicken meat
I have forgotten whom (chain fast food wise and what MEAT it was wither it was pork beef or chicken) it was in an article I read, and it was some years ago that is why I never mentioned a name of a chain, and because the ones in the story could have discontinued that practice.

I was at the pet store, and they had puppies from the shelter. I was playing tug of war with one, when a man said: "See that one? She has a shorter nose than the others, that means she's feisty and won't make a good pet." And to think, I thought it was just because she was a different breed! xD

Mom and I were at wal mart, and we were looking for some zero percent organic milk, we asked the manager, and he said: "there's such thing as ZERO percent milk? Is that the soy milk?" After that, he attempted to convince us that he worked on a dairy farm for six years.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom