Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

When I was at the county fair, before the barrel racing competition I had entered my horse in started, someone came up to me and asked if my horse was lame, because Phoenix had tucked his leg under his belly in a typical resting-horse position. I had to explain the difference between lameness and resting... which was hard to because I almost broke down in laughter...

A friend of my mom told me on Sunday that her grown-up daughter said that eggs contained all the worms and bugs that chickens ate, so she never ate the eggs from her own birds. I quickly reassured her that this was not the case. :lol:

A friend of my mom told me on Sunday that her grown-up daughter said that eggs contained all the worms and bugs that chickens ate, so she never ate the eggs from her own birds. I quickly reassured her that this was not the case. :lol:

Good grief. Common sense should tell them that's rubbish.

I am starting to wonder if people have always been this stupid or is the human race on a downward spiral.

Gee. I wish someone would say something like that to me. I would love to get out an anatomy chart and have them explain to me exactly how that is possible. I would love to know. By the way, did anyone ask her how often she found layer pellets or crumbles in the eggs she bought at the store?

Gee.  I wish someone would say something like that to me.  I would love to get out an anatomy chart and have them explain to me exactly how that is possible.  I would love to know. By the way, did anyone ask her how often she found layer pellets or crumbles in the eggs she bought at the store?

I think with store-bought eggs, you tend to disassociate eggs from actual chickens. I wanted to ask, but that would have been a wee bit too sassy (I'm still a teen, and Mrs. E is a grown up.)

I think with store-bought eggs, you tend to disassociate eggs from actual chickens. I wanted to ask, but that would have been a wee bit too sassy (I'm still a teen, and Mrs. E is a grown up.)
You are right. As I and others have said before, store eggs are not from chickens. They grow and develop in those styrofoam cartons and are never touched by man or fowl before being put in the dairy case.

You are right.  As I and others have said before, store eggs are not from chickens.  They grow and develop in those styrofoam cartons and are never touched by man or fowl before being put in the dairy case.

they are laid by grown up marshmallow Peeps that didn't sell at Easter... 

:yuckyuck

Back
Top Bottom