Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

After reading this thred I have come to the conclusion that the things people DON'T KNOW (simplle things too) is scary!
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my friends just decided she wants chicks. I am currrently talking to her over msn, and she says
"do i have to feed them?"
"So. How do I go about this.

I go to the store.

Buy some.. eggs.

Right?"

"If I were to buy them, what do I when they grow up?"

Quote:
I've had this conversation a few times too. I just tell them my hens are lesbian hens and don't need a rooster.
roll.png

Imp

shhh.. and would you believe dh still doesn't understand
he.gif

Last edited:
This is a super awesome thread and right now i'm lmao
gig.gif

I have friends that want to take my chicks off me raise them then when they get all their feathers in they say they'll give em back cause they aren't cute any more. I'm all for it!!!

Did you all know that the majority of people are unaware that ducks lay eggs, and that these eggs are, in fact, edible?

Now try having a breed of duck that lays black eggs. Messes people up to look in your egg basket to see brown, green, white and black eggs.

They won't want to egg the black ones, but you don't tell them what was in their omelet that morning, do you?
cool.png

(Cayuga duck)

The funniest thing we ever saw, and heard a city slicker say to us was while we were hunting one year.

Hubby and I were walking down a trail to find a place to get settled. ANd this man in blue jeans (which isnt too bad for hunting but most hunters like a lot more warmth during that time of year...), tennis shoes (what?) annnnnnd a pepsi in one hand. Comes waltzing up to us (not even walking quietly) and says to us as happy as can be "see any deer yet?" and we just shook our heads. When he walked away hubby turned to me and said "we won't see any now..." LOL we didn't either...
lau.gif

He deffinatly wasn't a normal hunter, and deffinatly wasnt from around our area... he was dressed like he was going to a store, NOT hunting... and he was way too loud, too casual, and didnt even have his gun at hand. LOL.

edited to add.... i truely believe he stumbled upon a hunting magizine and thought "hey! I could do that!" and got his license and took an evening to "hunt"... lol

Last edited:
My five year old granddaughter asked me why the cartoon cow character Otis has udders. Shouldn't he be a bull or something? I told her that the cartoon is made in Korea and they don't know anything about cattle. That should hold her until she is about ten, by then I will have figured out an other answer.

Rufus

Back
Top Bottom