Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Quote:
that's when you tell him it's a poodle with a rare genetic defect!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

LOL you made me spit food at the screen... poodles are not my favorite dogs..

Quote:
*Chuckle* My dad has a few stands built, one has a radio in it... Lol. Ironically enough, that's the stand that he's shot the most deer at. Must like the tunes.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I love watching my nieces run around the yard with salt shakers!
They honestly believe this is true and love to try to catch birds while I set on the yard swing and laugh.

My grandpa told me the very same thing when i was a kid except he used a rabbit instead.

I was once a small town city slicker. I went to my country cousins farm. While out there I asked "Where do you go to pee out here?"

He said, "Go over there and pee on that wire."

What a shocking experience! I haven't gotten that big a "charge" since then, but I have gotten a lot smarter.

This afternoon at the feedstore I was talking with the owner and another customer who is having trouble hatching her RIR eggs. I asked if she'd done a fertility check on her eggs and she said no but that she'd seen her roo doing his job. So I suggested she break one open to see if it had been fertilized. A man standing next to me asked me what kind of fertilizer you put on eggs to make them hatch....
Here's your sign.

California State Fair last year hosted a "bat spectacular," where there was all sorts of info of bats and the occasional live demonstration. I was standing near the bat area, holding my Modern Game Bantam pullet letting people pet her and hold her. A visitor walked up....

"Is that a bat?"

hmm.png
total blank stare from me.

"Yes, it's a Norwegian Feathered Bat." Note the scaled legs and large comb, and the FEATHERS, it's characteristic of this rare species of bat.
roll.png

He believed me. I was totally shocked.

Back
Top Bottom