Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Quote:
Dont forget the dangerous beak, mainly used to pierce through the skin of prey
lau.gif

Quote:
I've had this conversation a few times too. I just tell them my hens are lesbian hens and don't need a rooster.
roll.png

Imp

We had someone say the same thing to us. My husbands response was... "Does your wife need you to make eggs?"

Friends response "Well, no."

Quote:
I've had this conversation a few times too. I just tell them my hens are lesbian hens and don't need a rooster.
roll.png

Imp

We had someone say the same thing to us. My husbands response was... "Does your wife need you to make eggs?"

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
clap.gif

that's great.

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
clap.gif

that's great.

I've been topped! How Funny!

Imp- I steal funny lines

I was walking two of my dogs- Great Dane mix,70+lbs,26in.and a Springer mix 40lbs,18 in. when a group of teenage boys approached. They asked,"Do they bite?" I answered, "The big one might." Next question,"Which one is the big one?"

This isn't really about livestock, but the general gist is the same. I nursed my children, thought it was best for them.
My parents decided to meet us for dinner at a small restaruant, my DD was sleeping quietly until the food was served (she ALWAYS woke up in time to interrupt my meals! LOL). I subtly positioned her to nurse and began to feed myself. My dad looked up at one point, realized what I was doing and said "Do you have to do that? It's not natural!" I told him that as soon as he located a baby bottle tree, I was done nursing. 15 years later, I still laugh when I remember this. My dad is from the city - Brooklyn, NY to be exact, but he is also a highly intelligent, well educated man. I am smiling and shaking my head even now as I write this.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom