Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

I received my eggs from wwmicasa-lemon blues! They were delivered to my home in my mailbox!!! I know, right? I also received a "pick up at post office". Well I knew speckledhen had sent me some and they were due to arrive so i went and got them. Now, neither of these boxes were labeled really with anything except "do not freeze, do not x-ray". Today I go to pick up my eggs at the PO from guitarist and all of the box it says "LIVE EMBRYOS".
I have 6 of my children with me, i am 27 years old, married, happy, lived in this community most of my life when the PO hands me the box she asks, "are you taking fertility treatments?".....WHAT?!?!?!?! I said no, their chicken eggs! She looked at me and laughed and walked away!!!

I cant even look at her the same now!!!!

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
My kids are certain that there are two kinds of cows, the ones that make white milk and the ones that make chocolate milk...and they LIVE ON A FARM and RAISE ANGUS.... sometimes my own kids make me shake my head...

I'll bet someone else told them that
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
That is so funny. I had the same thing happen to me. I gave a good friend of mine some chicks. His Father-Inlaw told him he needed a rooster in order to get eggs. I laughed so hard the next day when my buddy told me that. He was not sure himself. Good times.

This isn't livestock related, but reading this thread reminded me of a comment I got when my son was born.

A friend stopped by the hospital to see him and of course, he was sleeping. He asked "When does he open his eyes?". I was confused and answered "When he wakes up?". Then I realized what he was asking LOL I asked him if he thought it was a kitten
lol.png

This thread is hilarious and scary at the same time
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom