Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Well, duh! That's why they're called Easter eggers
big_smile.png

me&thegals :

Well, duh! That's why they're called Easter eggers
big_smile.png

I know that!!! But some people don't it would be a pretty egg though
smile.png

P.S. I have mille fluers so I know that this egg colour is hog wash the milles lay a cream colored egg.​

Quote:
Eggplants, of course!

http://z.about.com/d/gardening/1/7/k/P/Eggplant_EasterEggPlant_ParkSeed.jpg

Hey i had one of those as a kid.

Does anyone remember Ashley Simpson and her buffalo wings/ i dont eat buffalo and the chicken of the sea blonds moments??

Ah now don't blame it all on Ashley...the chicken of the sea stupidity solely belongs to Jessica Simpson. I saw that on TV and nearly died! LOL

The city slicker who wants the green eggs may not be as far off base as you might think. I have read many times in supposedly reliable publications that ameracana (sp) eggs are lower in cholesterol than regular eggs. I have no idea if it is true or not, but she may have gotten the information the same place I did.

Quote:

We just told my sister that we had hatched our first baby chicks this last weekend. She had a very concerned look on her face and asked where the mother was. I told her the mothers belonged to a friend of ours. She then said,"Well how are they going to nurse if their mothers aren't here???"
hmm.png

Many grown adults have asked me how I am getting eggs without a rooster????
gig.gif

edited to say, another person made a real gross face and said their whole family is against eating the eggs because they felt like they were killing a baby chick. They wouldn't even eat my eggs and I don't even have a rooster.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom