Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Quote:
Um.....................What???????

So Fluffy will your parents allow you to send the rest of the summer with total stranger and her part time husband (he travels for a living)?
wee.gif
I have been reading your latest posts here, and I am sure that I could explain most of the subtleties of what is being said here, given enough time. I would also let you help with my chickens. I have Faverolles and Silkies you could play with. The food is really very good at my house, and I would teach you how to cook and bake.
pop.gif
I homeschooled both of my adult children, and the oldest just graduated from the the UofW this summer.

Quote:
Um.....................What???????

So Fluffy will your parents allow you to send the rest of the summer with total stranger and her part time husband (he travels for a living)?
wee.gif
I have been reading your latest posts here, and I am sure that I could explain most of the subtleties of what is being said here, given enough time. I would also let you help with my chickens. I have Faverolles and Silkies you could play with. The food is really very good at my house, and I would teach you how to cook and bake.
pop.gif
I homeschooled both of my adult children, and the oldest just graduated from the the UofW this summer.

Um...Sorry, no. They said you could be a serial killer.
roll.png

Also, I'm taking to a performing arts course and going to my godparents'.

That's okay your parents could have a point.
tongue2.gif
I do watch a lot of CSI shows on TV.
gig.gif
I also figured that you were going to have to stay home to take care of your chickies anyway.

My good friend just called me with one....
She wanted to sell her partridge silkie rooster. So she made a little flier with 2 nice clear pictures of him explaining that he was too feisty for her and put it up at a feed store. She just got a call from a guy who said "I am interested in your 2 poodles for sale...." She was ROFL!

I had to think about the serial killer thing a little more.
ya.gif
I am reasonably sure that most serial killers do not have as many pets as I have. I did threaten my nephew the other day though, but he deserved it. He lives in Montana so for now he is safe.
gig.gif
I refuse to drive that far, just too bonk him on the noggin.
smack.gif
gig.gif

My MIL gets really huffy when I say we're having cow for dinner... or pig... etc. I don't get it, you call chicken chicken, and fish fish, shrimp is shrimp, crab is crab, why do you insist on using the French term for cow and pig? Maybe 'cuz they're mammals?

suburbanminifarm I just imagined a Silkie chicken the size of a French poodle... donno about you, but that's scary!

Last edited:
chickensducks&agoose :

people are always really freaked out when they find out that eggs and poo come out the same hole... the chicken only has one vent... 2 uses.

Actually there are 3 uses. It's also where the rooster, ummm... does the deed.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom