Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Quote:
And these poor ignorant folks are allowed to vote,.. frightening!
sad.png

Quote:
All Mainers look like the Gorton Fisherman guy. Duh.

LOL. And of course we are all unable to pronounce "r".

gig.gif
Well, I know this much, Granny will NOT say Fork in public... and she's Maine through and through... never have seen her in a yellow slicker though..

Yesterday I went to the hardware store to price chicken wire. I explained I need it to bridge a gap in the gates of a baseball field to let my dog run around there. Here is the conversation:

Me I need a piece about as tall as I am

Guy We can't do that, the wire is only three feet tall

Me I can use it vertically

Guy oh, yeah

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

ETA: I SO love this thread!!!

Reminds me of a Justin Wilson joke.

A man sent his young son to the lumber yard for some 2x4s. THe man asked him how long? He said he didn't know, and went home to ask his daddy. Came back and said they wanted them for a long time as they were building a porch.

Quote:
The Gorton's Fisherman is from Gloucester, MASS! But Ay-Yuh, that's how I like to picture people from maine.... either that, or looking like Mrs. Fletcher from Murder She wrote... and BOY was the sheriff in that show DUMB. probably not a fave of true mainers.

the latest thing i heard was from my cousin who only lives 25 minutes from me. she mentioned she heard i have chickens, and after the next "WHY?" she said.. "and you EAT the eggs?"I said yep, she was like.. WHY? LMAO! i said well , Lisa.. every egg you eat has to come out of a chickens A""
lol.png
she laughedand all but jeese, what did she think her eggs came out of .. a magic box?LOL and of cours eimentioned the recall as of late and how im better off.

Back
Top Bottom