Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Quote:
Naw, we eats em raw
smile.png

Quote:
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but this person might have meant "Do you kill them first?" As in do you kill them, or have someone else kill and clean them. However, that is pretty funny if you don't think about it like that
lol.png

Quote:
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but this person might have meant "Do you kill them first?" As in do you kill them, or have someone else kill and clean them. However, that is pretty funny if you don't think about it like that
lol.png

I was writing that with the thought of Gollum's voice saying those very words..

Quote:
Yes, I showed a new chicken keeper my flock of chickens. I did already know that she believes that her RIRs and RSLs lay brown eggs, and her Buff Minorcas lay white eggs, which is true. When I showed her my flock, she immediately said "Ooooooooh! What color eggs do those lay?" (Pointing to my Black Australorps)
th.gif

i just remembered!!!! you know about people and fertilized eggs? well, once we found out that i had 2 cockerels & 2 pullets, me and my sister started talking about when they were older.

i said i couldwoait till we got eggs!
but my sister wasn't as enthusiastic as i was she said "can we seperate Tanaga & Nate from the pullets?" (Nate and Tanaga are my cockerels)
my response: "Why would we, it would be a waste of materials, we couldn't sell hatching eggs, and the cockerels would fight"
"i don't want to eat fertilized eggs"
"why not, its ok, its just one cell extra in there that does nothing to an egg unless its incubated"
"well i don't want to eat fertilized eggs!!!"

then she went on rambling how she wanted to seperate them and that my mom & dad would happily do that.
people these days.
she dosn't know that shes eaten a fetilized egg before; last year we went to a farm & bought eggs, & the hens were kept with some roosters, and chances are, they were fetilized, i said nothing about it then, and she ate the eggs.

well, i guess she won't be having farm fresh eggs anytime soon!

Last edited:
Quote:
Tell me, tell me!!!
big_smile.png

I used an internet translator...this is what it came up with (which may or may NOT be anywhere close to what it actually says!):

Only around that once clear up, am I OUT OF sensibly happy owner of 5 chickens!
My signature is in German language!
Fly like thers no morning, French ventilate force

Doesn't make much sense, but I like it!

Quote:
Tell me, tell me!!!
big_smile.png

I used an internet translator...this is what it came up with (which may or may NOT be anywhere close to what it actually says!):

Only around that once clear up, am I OUT OF sensibly happy owner of 5 chickens!
My signature is in German language!
Fly like thers no morning, French ventilate force

Doesn't make much sense, but I like it!

this is what it says: Just to let you know, i am OUT sane
Happy owner of 5 chickens
My Signature is in German
Flying Like theres not tomorrow, French Air Force

Back
Top Bottom