Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

can you hear me now? :

Can anyone tell me how to properly plant mountain dew 2 liters? Would like a fairly sized tree established by springtime to grow more.

lol.png
Call up Dr Pepper, he knows all. But if you can't get an appointment then call Mr Pibb and offer him a line of Coke... he'll do anything for his pick me 7-up.

Quote:
lol.png
Call up Dr Pepper, he knows all. But if you can't get an appointment then call Mr Pibb and offer him a line of Coke... he'll do anything for his pick me 7-up.

gig.gif
lau.gif

Those are both really good!!!

Quote:
lol.png

Wow..... and I thought my question was rare. The answer is rarer still. Great answer.

I told a friend at work that I would take her apple if she didn't want it. I told her I would give it to my chickens for a treat. She then said, "Oh? how will they hold it to eat it"?
smack.gif

Quote:
Nothing like being stuck in the Time Loop of the Clueless.

This person lives in MI and doesn't know deer are edible???

I know
smile.png
But I am sorta in a ritzy community now instead of the sticks. Guess there isn't many houses with property attached anymore out this a way. Lucky me I don't have a ritzy house but more land
smile.png

I was visiting a aunt in PA. I wont say what town in PA. A close friend was visiting my aunt, she had brought her daughter, and new son in law with her, so as they were leaving i noticed he had a flat tire . I said hey you have flat tire? He got out of his car and looked at the tire and said , It is only flat on the bottom.I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.So I called a tow truck for him. I wander if my aunts friends daughter(I dont rember her name) is still married to that dumb butt.
lau.gif

Quote:
If you were really from the country you wouldda offered to help him fix it, instead of calling a tow truck. Dontcha know that tow trucks charge by the mile, and them country miles get rather long...same reason cabs don't come out here either
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom