Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

My city slicker statement:

I gave eggs to my friend who loved thm dearly, but her 25 year old daughterwouldn't eat them because they weren't "Pasteurized" first. This was 10 years ago and NOW I have seen a sign that says "Pasteurized" eggs, only way I can think must be radiation? Oh well, thought that was funny.

Quote:
Guessing the chickens that give the store eggs manufacture them in an assembly line?

Yep Kraft and Proctor and Gamble have teamed up to manufacture eggs without a chicken butt being evolved. That way the real people are kept safe from the knowledge of how food is made.
lau.gif

Yeah, it sure is a good thing the big corporations got together to genetically manufacture eggs. That way all the city folks are safe from knowledge that may butt up their eggs.

when i was a kid my brother and i sold extra eggs and the english teacher wanted a doz. we were short by one egg...so... my brother told her he would go home after school and SQUEEZE the chicken to get the extra (12th) egg. she totally believed him.
i have now gotten a number of my high school students with that one. squeeze chicken -- out comes egg!!! LOL

and i have had to explain the "yes, a chicken lays eggs without a rooster! he is only needed if you are wanting little ones" so many times to people.

Quote:
WHAT?!?!?! I've seen Pasture-Raised... but not Pasteur-ized... that's really weird.

They're now available at some grocery store chains, I believe. I was shocked the first time I saw them. Of course, the eggs in a milk carton are even weirder.
sickbyc.gif

It isn't done using radiation, as far as I can tell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasteurized_eggs

I was a City slicker once, and when I first started dating my Farm-boy (Now Husband), their Bull got out of it's pen, so while my husband was trying to corral it, he kept yelling, "FIND THE MULE, FIND THE MULE" City slicker me was looking all over for it, and when I couldn't find it, I yelled back "The front gate is open, maybe it got out!". Well he just gave me this confused look and said "No, it's a quad" so then I was imagining a.... well... um..... Well-endowed Donkey..... Finally he gave up on me helping him, and just drug the bull back with a backhoe. He has never let me forget that day, especially because I was running around his ranch, dodging cow pies in a skirt and stiletto heels.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom