Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Having been accused of not having any fashion sense is one thing, but I did get a chance to shock an idiot. I’m a tall old coot and I have a full length leather duster complete with a leather hat. One of my co-workers asked me in a shocked and shaming voice: “How many Cows died to make that coat?” I quickly replied off the top of my head “All of them.” The expression on their face-----priceless.

A post from an unnamed BYC member, "Eggs are good 1 to 8 days sitting on the counter, then the chick starts developing."
idunno.gif

Don't know if this fits here but...

We were up in Virginia City, NV (old mining town - really cool!) They have a restored historic street complete with residents dressed as cowboys walking around. I saw 2 "cowboys" leaning against a storefront in total cowboy gear - hats, chaps, holster, bandanas, moustaches, boots, etc. Both of them were texting on their cellphones - I asked if their horses had GPS.....

hide.gif

carol

Quote:
Sadly, I have seen that movie (once and only once!), and the most odd part is that there are heifers with udders, boy cows with udders, and bulls with no udders all in the same movie. I don't know what kind of confused people were making that movie!

chickensducks&agoose :

Quote:

well, what ELSE could they put there? A real man cow has his 'stuff' there... and i wouldn't want an animated bull walking around with that stuck to the front of him...​

Nothing. Nothing would look a whole lot better than that silly cartoon udder. Another thing that drives me nuts is that California happy cows campaign. Taking a cow body, coloring it black and putting some horns on the head does not a bull make. I am not referring to the "appendage" here. Bulls look very different from cows in the shape of the body, the shape of the head, and the entire shoulder and front end assembly.

Back
Top Bottom