Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Very cute.
lol.png

I have a fairly funny one, though it was really annoying at the time. February 3rd I was giving away roos because I had 3 too many. I was having a good laugh because that was my 21st birthday. This guy stopped by to get one of them and while he was asking me about the roos he kept looking at my black, chain covered pants, my dark eyeliner, lip ring, and various other visible piercings. Then flat out asked me what kind of rituals I used the chickens in. Without missing a beat I told him to follow me into the back yard and showed him the table (really it's a log) that I had set up so I'd have a quiet place to read and write my stories. I told him that I set the roo on the table and put a pretty cape on him bowed before him because he was such a pretty chicken. The guy busted out laughing and said that he deserved that for asking, but he really wanted to know.

Wait, what? I don't like stereo-types. I may wear black most of the time, but that doesn't make me a devil worshiping, chicken sacrificing idiot. Sometimes I feel like my style of dress makes me a target for idiots. Oh well, I CHANGE FOR NO ONE!
lau.gif
I know who I am and that's all that matters.

As my computer nerd friends would say "The ID 10 T Error has struck again!"

Razadia,

May I please get a picture of you cape-clad chicken? My roo keeps pulling his cape off and it makes my chicken worshiping ceremony almost impossible.

wink.png

(I'm extremly partial to black attire myself. I am also quite put off by close-minded sterotypical thinkers, although 'non-thinker' is perhaps more apt).

Quote:
lau.gif
sorry but I had to laugh
tongue.png
He sooooo deserved that
gig.gif
I hate stereo-types. And it really ticks me off when someome says stuff like "look he's gay because he's wearing -------- "
hu.gif
what to do about Idiots?

Quote:
lau.gif
sorry but I had to laugh
tongue.png
He sooooo deserved that
gig.gif
I hate stereo-types. And it really ticks me off when someome says stuff like "look he's gay because he's wearing -------- "
hu.gif
what to do about Idiots?

I look back at it and laugh. It was pretty funny. It should have been a dead give away that I didn't want any harm to come to the roos. After all, my add said that they were not to be used for fighting. They're my "not tame" babies.

My MIL has been asking alot of questions lately. I told her I would love to get my hands on some EE hatching eggs. She asks what is an EE, so I explain that they lay pastel eggs. She asks me..."But what does the inside of the egg look like?" Me 'Um like the inside of an egg." She seriously thought that it would be a different color inside, silly lady!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom