Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

A friend and I were selling some chickens at our local tailgate farmers market, it is tourist season here and this very city-looking couple walked up to us...
My friend begins to tell him the breeds and he very rudely says “that's ok I'm a teacher I know what they are” the wife then ask what breed are they dear?”
To the Golden Lace Ws he points and says “they are Gold crested leghorns” WRONG
To the SLWs he says “these are black scale leghorns” WRONG
To the Barred Rocks he say “Striped leghorns” WRONG
And to the actual White Leghorns he says “ those are FOG LEGHORNS!”
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

And in all seriousness the wife believed him even after we corrected him
he.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I was sitting in class the other day and one of the ladies that sits behind me was asking me about what kind of meat we raise. I was telling her; chicken, quail, turkeys, rabbits, guineas... and then in this HORRIFIED look the girl next to her says "people eat rabbits?" I just said yeah 5 million rabbits are raised per year in the United States for food, and she was like "PEOPLE EAT RABBITS!?!?"

It was pretty funny.
lol.png
tongue.png

My sister brought my two nephew in from Houston and I invited the oldest to help me collect the eggs. He looks at the egg and says" This is no chicken egg, it's brown!". I told him yes it is and these hens laid them. He looks up at me and says "Really? So what color are the yolks?".
th.gif

While I was sitting in Walmart parking lot waiting for my DW to get finished, I let my Pit, Sandi (RIP), out on her leash a couple of guys walked by and asked "Does she bite?" I lifted her upper lip and replied, "Does she have teeth?" They hurried on their way very anxious to get out of there.

enjoyin' my chickens :

While I was sitting in Walmart parking lot waiting for my DW to get finished, I let my Pit, Sandi (RIP), out on her leash a couple of guys walked by and asked "Does she bite?" I lifted her upper lip and replied, "Does she have teeth?" They hurried on their way very anxious to get out of there.

lol.png

Perfect time to use the classic:

Back
Top Bottom