Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

No. Marshmallows are mammals. They live in the swamp.

Duh! Marshmallow cream comes from somewhere!

And I will not eat baby marshmallows. They are the veal of the marshmallow world.

Here is a picture of some marshmallows leaving the swamps, to graze in the fields.

And here they are, at the end of the day, heading home. It's milking time.

OKAY I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!

My friend went with me to the feed store where I picked up some laying pellets. When we got home I had to run into the house before going out to the pens. She asked if she could give them their pellets. No problem, I told her which can they were in and went inside.

When I got outside I noticed the birds were all plastered to the fence calling to me like they do when they are hungry. When I asked Teresa if she'd fed them, she replied "No, but I put their pellets in their nesting boxes to lay on.."

I was busting up and then asked her what she would have done if I'd bought the breeding pellets??? She hit me.

gig.gif

my family does organic farmiing and one night (we used to do pick it yourself thing) this lady asked my dad if she could have some carrots so he lead her to the carrot patch and began to dig up some carrots she started to freak out and say that she didnt want any carrots that came from the ground....
barnie.gif
where are they supposed to come from? the air? a

also when someone says that organic frozen vegitables have the same amount of protien and other things that are in freshly grown vegitables out of the ground from the past 24 hours. lady they where blanched then frozen. the blancing removes the good stuff and then freezing it causes it to lose more and they get freezer burned really easy. the only thing that my family blances is corn, tomatoes(rarely), and beans, and all of those thingsdont do too good in jars except tomatoes but blancing is part of the canning process

"You eat your chickens eggs?!?! yuck!!" said with eyes open wide and looking at my bucket of eggs.

I just laugh and shake my head when someone says this
gig.gif

I was babysitting my cousins today because their parents and older brothers whent to see a movie. i had about a dozen eggs that we didnt need so i brought them down. my aunt and the younger of the boys began to ask me about the eggs (they live down the street from us) asked me how can you tell the difference between a hatching egg and an eating egg... i said we dont have any roos that are old enough so for now they are eating eggs.... he began to ask another question but stopped! ohwell

oh and thank you too whoever had the idea about the science fair project. some times the chicken "farms"allow the roos and the hens to be in the same area so they also have fertilized eggs in the batch, andn since science fair is comming up when my roos will be old enough to breed i can figure outh has a better hatch rate :) thank you!ould love to do this project if you dont mind!

Heres an alaskan funny story (gotta be an alaskan to know the true humor, but either way its funny)

So my friend went to HollyWood, and she had someone drive her from the airport to the hotel and heres what happened

"So where are you folks from?" says taxi driver

"Alaska"
"YOU MEAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVE THERE?!" LOL

and heres another story

"Where you from?" says non Alaskan

"Alaska"

"Cool, you live in an igloo? " LOL

A friend of mine came to see me in the hospital after I gave birth to my first child. I was holding my baby in my arms as we were talking, and he opened his eyes. The friend commented to me, in quite a shocked voice, "I didn't know babies were born with their eyes open!" I haven't thought about that in years...said kid is now 21.

Heres an alaskan funny story (gotta be an alaskan to know the true humor, but either way its funny)

So my friend went to HollyWood, and she had someone drive her from the airport to the hotel and heres what happened

"So where are you folks from?" says taxi driver

"Alaska"
"YOU MEAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVE THERE?!" LOL

and heres another story

"Where you from?" says non Alaskan

"Alaska"

"Cool, you live in an igloo? " LOL

CBL,
They believe because when I was a kid and traveled to the lower 48, I told everyone,
Yes, of course we live in igloos.
Have polar bears as pets.
And eat ice worms.

Imp- hasn't changed much over the decades.

Back
Top Bottom