Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

i was frying a few chicken livers for myself for lunch. My girlfriend originally from the city won't eat what she describes as "poor" people snack food like potted meat, canned corned beef, and similar things. Anyway she walked in the kitchen and asked what i was doing. So i told her her first response was eww gross, followed by what part of a chicken does the liver come from.
idunno.gif

i was frying a few chicken livers for myself for lunch. My girlfriend originally from the city won't eat what she describes as "poor" people snack food like potted meat, canned corned beef, and similar things. Anyway she walked in the kitchen and asked what i was doing. So i told her her first response was eww gross, followed by what part of a chicken does the liver come from.
idunno.gif

wooowww...

Actually, the eggs and bunnies are not related to Christ in any traditional sense.
An ancient Greek tradition has melded itself into the traditional society, the eggs and bunnies represent birth, multiplying, sensual pleasure...coming from some Greek goddess or whatnot that was the goddess of unmentionable-deleted-bleep.
In the festivals they'd have every spring in honor of this goddess were festivals celebrating all that stuff - and naturally, since bunnies and chickens multiply fast, somehow they got into the mixture.
That's my two sense - rather vague - but that's basically what I know. :p

Back
Top Bottom