Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Not to me but....

I know being without power after a storm is not fun but really? Think about that for a minute...

yes I am smart enough to know if there is snow on the ground I can keep milk cold by putting it on "ice" by putting it a snow pile. heck most poor people and people without power due to storms here in Indiana are smart enough to do that.....

We (the zoo) had an outreach at our local fair this weekend. I was holding the Kestrel beside our booth. Every. single. person. tried to pet him.
he.gif
What part of FALCON did they not understand? Funny city slicker question I was asked more than once- Does it talk?
th.gif

We (the zoo) had an outreach at our local fair this weekend. I was holding the Kestrel beside our booth. Every. single. person. tried to pet him.
he.gif
What part of FALCON did they not understand? Funny city slicker question I was asked more than once- Does it talk?
th.gif

Yes. Everytime it sees a citiot, it says, "lunch".

he.gif
th.gif
Dont you hate that? I have owls and falcons, and people annoy me by trying to touch them. NO! MY BIRDY! *hold them closer*

Most people think ponies are baby horses. So they get confused when I show them a horse foal and a pony foal. "How can a baby have a baby they say!"
he.gif

I have to explain to them that ponies do not grow into horses, they are like short people, they stay short!!
lau.gif

I did not know that, because the word "pony" derives from the old French poulenet, meaning foal, a young, immature horse.

Back
Top Bottom