Fuzzy's Farm

Well got big boy ready to treat, wow, hope that it isnt the person that's supposed to be your friend! That's terrible!! And it's usually someone we know that steals, for simple reason they don't think that you would think it was them.. That's sorry.

Robin! Thought this might interest you.

looking to add to our flock of sheep (Dorr)

we are looking to add to our flock of sheep we have ( a small flock of baby dolls) we use our sheep for showing ( our kids show in 4-H) wool & pets,
the breeds that we would love to add are
baby dolls
welsh mountian
scottish black face
tunis
cheviot
finn
Icelandic
if you have any of the breeds and are selling any lambs or ewes up to 3yrs of age please let us know
with craigslist
or with our farm facebook page ( also we hatch turkeys , chickens, ducks, quail and will post them on this page as they hatch)
https://www.facebook.com/PineNobFarm.

GIGI! I AM DEVASTATED! Downton... I can't say more, can't mess it up for Tee, BUT NO NO NO NO!
Me too, Nova. I couldn't believe they did that. He did want out of the show and I guess in Britton they don't have contracts quite like ours so they had to do it at the end of the season. But YUCK! It was just getting interesting with him and the estate.

Baking. No customer interaction! Yes!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get it.

I spent most of my day zoned out. I've caught the coughing crud from my daughter and feel like a mac truck has run me over. Headache all day, achy body and my entire face hurts. Should make for a lovely day tomorrow.

Anyway, I have to say there is something fundamentally wrong when a sebright bantam hen terrifies a 200lb 18yr old boy. My DS didn't see Baby Girl was still out when he locked up the coop tonight. I saw her on the back deck and sent him out to go get her when the next thing you know he's screaming like a freaking girl. Went out and he claimed that when he went to pick her up, she tried to attack him. Um, no, she doesn't do that so quit yelling and scaring her. She has a habit of flying up to your shoulder when you lean over. I told him to quit being such a wimp and then leaned over and up she flew on my shoulder.

Did I ever mention that I have little patience when I'm not feeling good?
So funny, Tee! I can just see that. My boys would do the same thing - they've no sense at all when it comes to chickens

Well I have ordered security cameras to put up to watch my coops. I went out yesterday morning to find my Cuckoo Marans rooster's door was wide open and he is nowhere to be seen. Somebody stole him. That is the second rooster to be stolen from me. Plus, my feed has been coming up missing, one of my duck dishes full of feed disappeared. I have a real good idea who is doing it, and I sure hope I am wrong, but I have decided to put up security cameras. It's a real shame when someone has to go to those measures. There is absolutely no way that door opened on it's own. It is a house door and you have to turn the handle in order to open it.
I can't believe that Robin. That person must be pretty low - and certainly no friend to do that to you and your chickens. I hope you can catch him and give him what he deserves - jail time!

Been up to see my dad the last 4 days. It's always good to spend time with him but I'm sooooo glad to be home. Missed DH, goats, chickens, even housework - ha. I don't do sitting around for that long very well. They have found large oil/gas deposits around the town I grew up in so there are huge trucks everywhere and new construction and lots and lots of traffic. I liked it better when it was sleepy with just the little college there. But guess it's probably good for the economy...so many small towns are dying.

Glad you had a good visit with your dad Gigi. I'm feeling like crap today have some kind of virus or something, called into work! Nothing is helping! Any suggestions? My stomach is rolling... Yuk! Me and toilet are best friends right now.. :(

So, I was on Amazon yesterday, doing nothing much... AND guess what! Fuzzy, you can publish your cook book with them for free if you do it as an EBOOK! Yup.

Anyway, I am thinking of doing a few kids Ebooks. Would even make a bit of money off it if they sold. Hmmm. We'll see. They've got the software for you to use to do it too. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom