Fuzzy's Farm

Don't know? I feel like I'm off line right now! Lol.. Where do you get charcoal powders? Never heard of it? But at this point I'm ready to try anything. And you know the deal when you don't feel good, someone or something has to annoy the heck outa you! This point being my golden retriever! Running in and out. Driving me nuts!

Don't know? I feel like I'm off line right now! Lol.. Where do you get charcoal powders? Never heard of it? But at this point I'm ready to try anything. And you know the deal when you don't feel good, someone or something has to annoy the heck outa you! This point being my golden retriever! Running in and out. Driving me nuts!
A pharmacy will probably have it.

They say that it's usually the close ones who do the worst. Perhaps he's doing it this way because he don't think you really know, (or will have the brass to press the issue) Everyone knows that you do a no-kill program. Really sucky on his part. He can go to the dang store to get some chicken, don't have to take out yours. :(
Or better yet, he can eat his own chickens !!!!!
I have it for my sheep lol. In fact I gave some to a lamb earlier,except mine is in a tube from TSC.

Yulk! Feel better SS!!!!

I have finished my first reborn baby!!! Just so I can creep you all out... except Silver... Where has she been?
You are going to want this one, Silver!!!

This is what I started with...

And this is what I ended up with!!!!

Edit: I wanted to add that the sculpt is "Taite" by Denise Pratt

Last edited:
I still think they are creepy, but very nicely done! :)

I need some charcoal too. I would have gladly ate even the animal kind that night i was sick, i asked mom and stepdad but they wouldn't get any for me because they thought i was gone nuts, lol. Stepdad even went to TSC, i was soooooo wanting some. lol.

LOL, you can get charco tabs from your pharmacy. They will be in the area for gas/diareah(SP?) probios... Well... there ya go.

Ash... ya know what, as creepy as it is to have a LIFE LIKE for reals... baby doll, that is really good. I think you did fantastic!

Gigi, Welcome home!

Hope all you sickos are feeling better quickly. Time for a bragging session though... OR an advice moment... Drink a swig of ACV every morning. I haven't been sick in the head (figurative) since I started swigging it for my gall bladder. OH, and for period prone people... if you are prone to the heavy bit of it, swigging the ACV helps to lessen that. Not kidding. I saw a serious difference this last two months.

Had a nice chit chat with Rusty today. We really truly needs to get together. We need to find a day we can all get together. When (
fl.gif
) if start that baking job, it won't even interfere. BUT can bring some serious yum yum apple pie bagels down for ya to try. Would be fun to get together before chickenstock.

Silver is with family... We've been ditched for family. How is that possible?

Hey Hannah. Nice to see you again!

Um... Fuzzy... I don't mind if your nuts.

Back
Top Bottom