Fuzzy's Farm

I got really bad sick last year! Seemed like I couldn't even keep the thought of food down. Even sucking on a mint made my stomach topsy turvy. DH couldn't stand it any longer went to Walgreen at 2 A. M. (bless his heart) and the pharmacist recommend "Nauzene" Chewable cherry flavored tab. Box of 40 was under 5$, Really cheap at wally world I use it every time I feel yucky. Usually only take one tablet to feel better. And box says 2 - 4 per dose. YAY!

Yulk! Feel better SS!!!!

I have finished my first reborn baby!!! Just so I can creep you all out... except Silver... Where has she been?
You are going to want this one, Silver!!!

This is what I started with...

And this is what I ended up with!!!!

Edit: I wanted to add that the sculpt is "Taite" by Denise Pratt
ep.gif
It looks so real!!!!!!

Last edited:
Robin is quick or I am slow! She called just before I got on and a friend call her. FYI family farm and home in Coldwater has chicks in. Don't know about the rest of the stores.
I'll pass on the bagel but I'll take the road trip and a fritter please!

Hi all. Nice to see peeps returning.

Ashli, yep the creepers, but you did really great for first try. Good job.
Savannah, can't help on stopping the topsy turvy, but the others know what they're talking about so give the suggestions a try.
Nova, chicken butt. Oh, and I'll take my bagel with a nice, warm french vanilla cappucino, please.

So who wants to hear my kermit the frog impersonation? Yep, I'm getting all froggy with the coughing and cold air exposure. I figure at this rate, I should be totally voiceless by the weekend.
roll.png

Hi Gigi. Did you get any snow?
Hi Hannah. Yeah, about an inch. It melted mostly as soon as it hit the ground but we got quite a bit of moisture - YAY! How about you? Are you north of OKC?
I got really bad sick last year! Seemed like I couldn't even keep the thought of food down. Even sucking on a mint made my stomach topsy turvy. DH couldn't stand it any longer went to Walgreen at 2 A. M. (bless his heart) and the pharmacist recommend "Nauzene" Chewable cherry flavored tab. Box of 40 was under 5$, Really cheap at wally world I use it every time I feel yucky. Usually only take one tablet to feel better. And box says 2 - 4 per dose. YAY!
I am going to remember this. Thanks Rusty.
Hi all. Nice to see peeps returning.

Ashli, yep the creepers, but you did really great for first try. Good job.
Savannah, can't help on stopping the topsy turvy, but the others know what they're talking about so give the suggestions a try.
Nova, chicken butt. Oh, and I'll take my bagel with a nice, warm french vanilla cappucino, please.

So who wants to hear my kermit the frog impersonation? Yep, I'm getting all froggy with the coughing and cold air exposure. I figure at this rate, I should be totally voiceless by the weekend.
roll.png
A vanilla latte here, please. We actually have a starbucks in the student union right across from our building. That's good when I'm dying for a v latte but really bad for the pounds I'm packing on. But it sounds so good right now on a cold winter night. I hope you can beat that cold, tee. Did you get any zinc lozenges? I've been sucking on them all day 'cause I've got that scratchy throat/chest feeling. Hoping I beat it also.

Love the avatar, Nova. I'm going to start the ACV as soon as I buy some more. I fed the last of mine to the hens today. Amazon has it by the gallon but they are all sold out. Go figure.

Ashli, I agree with tee, still vvveeerrrrryyyyy creepy but very lifelike. You've certainly done a great job with the skin tones. Why don't they smile? Yeah, I know newborns don't smile - lol. You did a great job painting it. Just a note; my oldest son looked like he'd been around a month when he was born (he was three weeks late) and was smiling in a week.

Last edited:
Hi Hannah. Yeah, about an inch. It melted mostly as soon as it hit the ground but we got quite a bit of moisture - YAY! How about you? Are you north of OKC?
I don't know. XD I know we live in Owasso. We got about an inch, too, but it stuck for the whole day. Now it's sorta sleet-raining, removing all the snow. I thought to myself "Yay, snow! How fun!" when I saw it this morning. When I had to go do chores in it, that was quickly changed to "Aw, this snow sucks! I hate snow!" and, somehow, it's like that every time it snows.
idunno.gif
LOL!

Back
Top Bottom