Fuzzy's Farm

I don't know. XD I know we live in Owasso. We got about an inch, too, but it stuck for the whole day. Now it's sorta sleet-raining, removing all the snow. I thought to myself "Yay, snow! How fun!" when I saw it this morning. When I had to go do chores in it, that was quickly changed to "Aw, this snow sucks! I hate snow!" and, somehow, it's like that every time it snows.
idunno.gif
LOL!
lol, imagine 10 inches in one pop! When you were only supposed to get 4!

I hope you can beat that cold, tee. Did you get any zinc lozenges? I've been sucking on them all day 'cause I've got that scratchy throat/chest feeling. Hoping I beat it also.
I would love to. It's no fun trying to cough up a lung. Speaking of which, between the cold and the outside cold it is creating an asthma issue again. I was working so hard trying to catch up at work today, I overdid it a bit and was just huffing and wheezing. My supe even asked if I was alright. Told her I was fine and should get out my inhaler and use it. Took an aleve, too, but it was just a battle all day. It hurt to breath too deeply and any little exertion like walking to deliver a package to someone's door just took my breath away. Round 2 starts tomorrow, but I have everything all set so I don't have to push it so it should be better.

BYFM Nice first time! I don't find them creepy! As much as I love my kids I wished sometimes they were like that way back when. No feeding, no changing, can't hear and deffenitly no getting up in the middle of the night. Some body smack me back to reality sometimes I miss them, but thank God they are now grown and housebroke!

Hey tee. Asthma is no fun - especially when you have a chest cold to go with it. Do you have a preventative inhaler? I use flovent and it seems to really help. I've not had a major attack since I started it. But the cold and A cold will really do a number on you. Go slow and try to breathe through your nose - that helps a lot.

Nova's idea of putting one of those heat pads on your chest is good. Kind of like the hand warmers I would guess.

Well, it's 4 am and I'm up. We had a thunderstorm move through and the dogs went crazy. Have any of you used Rescue Remedy for your dogs (or you) anxiety? I had researched it quite a bit and bought some off amazon. I gave it to them and now they are sleeping like nothing was the matter. It could be RR or it could be that the storm is gone and they aren't concerned anymore. But here I am, wide awake...not fair - lol.

Morning Nova.
Gigi sure hope you got the chance to go back to sleep a while longer. We have a French bulldog that that has supper bad issues with storms (rescue dog). My vet gave me Acepromazine 25 mg. Give 1/4 to 1/2 pill at least 45 min. before storm is to be here. She's a little nervous but not shaking out of her skin and hyperventilating. We can feel her body temp go up when she is doing that if not given the med. before the storm hit. Sleeps the rest of the day. DD's 110 pound German Shepard has issues with storms after he had been shot. Worked for him too.
Ive heard about those "Thunder shirts" I think I am going to get one and try it. Supposed to be good and I don't really like giving them meds if I don't have to.

Back
Top Bottom