Genetic Hackle; AKA "Fly Tying Chickens" Info for the interested.

Very impressive. Wish I had gotten started years ago. I'm just now trying to purchase genetic hackle stock. Cheers

If you're looking for eggs next year let me know. I am concentrating on my silver laced phoenix project next year so i wont be hatching many hackle eggs. They lay like crazy from one of the breeds i used so i can ship you a few dozen next year if you just wanna pay for shipping.

I am trying to sell my hackle business. It includes around 200 chickens, pens, brooders, and incubators. I have breeds such as Silver Penciled Plymoth Rocks, Partridge Plymoth Rocks, Barred Plymoth Rocks, and several other breeds. I am to busy with my mechanic business and need to sell the chickens. Letting go for a very reasonable price. Message me if interested.

What is the pedigree of the birds? What genetic hackle strains did they come from? Which breeders did you get them from?

The chickens came from the Darby Minor line and has genetics that date back to 1968. I purchased the whole lot from Spencer's Hackles back in 2011. I counted this evening and there are 337 chickens,multiple feeders and waterers, all of the pens, a larger brooder, a large hatcher, and a very large incubator. It will also include the powder and die for coloring the feathers, along with several books on step by step instructions. I have pictures of a few different birds and the Hatcher and incubator if you would like to see them. Asking $20,000 for everything.

Hi. Sorry for bad english (google translate) I'm from Turkey. i am a fisherman
No flying feathers in my country. There is no paypal agreement in Turkey. I can not buy flying feathers.I want to get my own cock. Guiding me for genetic eggs? . I can not buy flying feathers.I want to get my own cock. Guiding me for genetic eggs?

Back
Top Bottom