Getting nervous about winter and a question about the chest of a goose.

I would love nothing more than to show off my babies!!! These pictures were taken at my up north home. They actually travel very well in the car, considering it's a 3 hour trip each way, they hardly make a sound! I still have no idea if they are boys or girls! These were taken 3 weeks ago, I'll get some today of our morning routine though.

What gorgeous pics. They are lovely geese, and you may just have 2 females if your not seeing nasty attitude rise up yet. How old are they now?

No laughing at Missy's cleavage. My Lydia and Pauline both have the "low hanging" cleavage and they are only about 8-9 months old. Lydia has the largest...it makes her walk sort of funny. I just figure that it will help keep her eggs warmer and be softer when sitting on them...when that day comes.

Oh, I love this thread, such beautiful pictures, such scenery...I am just glad I don't have to rake those leaves!!!!!

Oh, and based on posting number 1 you are an incredible mom no matter what you are mothering...want to adopt me?
lol.png

Oh thank you all so much for the kind words!! We love these babies so much(yes, they will always be my babies) and they mean so much to me and my children!

It's so funny, neither of my geese had cleavage today?? Maybe tomorrow LOL

Because they are only 7 months old, and I have never owned geese before, I'm always questioning myself if I'm doing the best I can for them. So, hearing your kind words reassures me!

I have uploaded my daily routine video of them from this morning, but I want to say a little something about my youtube channel before any of you think I'm really weird. I collect lifelike(reborn) dolls. I only have 4, but I love them. I don't roleplay or pretend they are real, but lots of us collectors like to make videos of baths and outfit changes. My mom thinks they are creepy, but mostly my friends think they are adorable and love to hold them. I have 3 daughters of my own, my oldest just did her first driver's training road test today! Scary! But I think the dolls are cute and my friends and I take them to doll shows. Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up that if you call me freaky or weird because of my dolly videos, it will really hurt my feelings.

Anyway, here is the video...

Oh thank you all so much for the kind words!! We love these babies so much(yes, they will always be my babies) and they mean so much to me and my children!

It's so funny, neither of my geese had cleavage today?? Maybe tomorrow LOL

Because they are only 7 months old, and I have never owned geese before, I'm always questioning myself if I'm doing the best I can for them. So, hearing your kind words reassures me!

I have uploaded my daily routine video of them from this morning, but I want to say a little something about my youtube channel before any of you think I'm really weird. I collect lifelike(reborn) dolls. I only have 4, but I love them. I don't roleplay or pretend they are real, but lots of us collectors like to make videos of baths and outfit changes. My mom thinks they are creepy, but mostly my friends think they are adorable and love to hold them. I have 3 daughters of my own, my oldest just did her first driver's training road test today! Scary! But I think the dolls are cute and my friends and I take them to doll shows. Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up that if you call me freaky or weird because of my dolly videos, it will really hurt my feelings.

Anyway, here is the video...

Very nice video, I can honestly say your geese Lucy and Moose could not have a nicer home or owner. Made me feel good watching it. Lucy is like my Toots she loves to chew on the camera cord or my clothes. Babe stands off like Moose was doing.

I had posted this video of the birds....

And Serve said "White male and brown female even tho is some pics it looks like 2 females due to size"

So, I still don't know LOL

I had posted this video of the birds....

And Serve said "White male and brown female even tho is some pics it looks like 2 females due to size"

So, I still don't know LOL
You will soon breeding season is getting closer by the day. When they are in the pool together have you noticed any playful mounting by either. anyone trying to be a little protective of the other one?

Back
Top Bottom