Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Happy birthday Mrs Oz!!!!!! Hope your year is full of blessings :)

Happy Birthday Mrs. Oz!!

Oz, I was just checking the weather online and sometimes watch the little "Amazing Outdoors" videos. This one was about the capture of a giant crocodile in Uganda. At the end they talked about the record crocodile (forgive me if these numbers are off, going from memory) caught in the Philippines weighing at 2,300 lbs and 20 feet long. You have those there?!?

Happy Birthday Mrs. Oz!!

Oz, I was just checking the weather online and sometimes watch the little "Amazing Outdoors" videos. This one was about the capture of a giant crocodile in Uganda. At the end they talked about the record crocodile (forgive me if these numbers are off, going from memory) caught in the Philippines weighing at 2,300 lbs and 20 feet long. You have those there?!?
they do but not anywhere near us.

we have some pretty big geckos though lol

Hats off to Mrs Oz who does what it takes to keep my dreams alive

Mrs Oz will be here in two weeks
wee.gif

I am not the busy one. Mrs Oz is the champ.

So Mrs Oz and Dominic are doing it all.

The good thing is Mrs Oz is a smart and determined woman

Quote:

Mrs Oz had a rough day.

Mrs Oz cannot deal with death in animals.

One of Mrs Oz' great lines is "paradise is overrated".

The last couple of weeks have given strength to that statement.

Mrs Oz has a Birthday friday. Happy Birthday my sweet bride!

Quote:

Happy Birthday
Mrs Oz
Lab Gid

AHHHHH, now it all makes sense............Mrs. Oz is an occasional lurker!
lau.gif
That explains a lot..........

So is my mother! so be careful.

My wife does need to get her encouragement here. We have continuous communucation. You could go back and find I compliment Bernie all the way through and he will never read a word of this. I believe in giving credit where its due.

Happy Birthday Mrs Oz!!!

You two deserve each other (in the BEST sense!!!)
highfive.gif

OGM looks like I was mistaken about the later set eggs. The chicks hatching from these HUGE eggs are SO HUGE they cannot stand up, and when they roll on their back the can't right themselves!! They are very cute!

Seen this before with mixed breed eggs when the daddy is smaller that the mom and there is just too much egg!

It always sorts itself out in a few days when the yolk starts to get absorbed.

They will be ready for pick up any time. Just let me know when and maybe we can meet somewhere.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom