Giant Canada Goose Breeder Pair For Sale (CAN DELIVER TO TX)

MGG

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Feb 7, 2020
I have a three year old breeder pair of Giant Canada geese I'd like to sell. They laid five fertile eggs this year, but I let the hen sit and she lost them all when her nest flooded. They are too big and rough around my tiny ornamental ducks and I'd like to switch my focus to them, so I want to pass the geese on to someone else who would enjoy them and take good care of them. They're very friendly and will eat from my hand. They are wing pinioned. I'm asking $250 for the pair and they have to be picked up at my home in South Dakota.
Here are a few pics. They are both very big, the gander is probably close to 20 lbs. if not bigger.
_MG_0137.JPG~3.jpg

_MG_9887.JPG~3.jpg

I am a Licensed handler of these birds in the state of South Dakota, Federal ID number #MBPER0042708.

I have transportation arranged for my canada goose trio to Helotes Texas next week, I can send my giant canada pair along if there's any interest! I just need to be reimbursed for shopping cost. PM me if you're interested with contact info if possible. Thanks!

@007Sean Bond...you need some of these?
Nope, had those back in the early 70's, along with Greater White Fronted geese, Snow geese and Emperor geese, and regular 'wild' Canadian geese.....no thanks! :cool: don't have any ponds or lakes on my place, and not going to have any dug! :D

Back
Top Bottom