Going head to head with a Horned goat pic added 5/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
LOL..because he rams yoooooou!
lau.gif

he doest ram me i stay far enough from him to do this, and like i have said before he only does this when he know si am playing with him, he has never done this nay other time, do you need me get you some glasses so you can read wher ei keep typing that?

lol.png

Quote:

i totally understand what you are saying i just dont see how you can tell me what MY goat is going to do, im sorry if you didnt train your goat respectivally as to where it would disobey, but my goat knows when and when not to do this, i dont see where your comming from to say how a goat will react when you havne even seen this goat in person, just explain that to me. its like saying since 1 goat headbutts that everysingle goat has to, so your saying its like if one person kills someone every1 has to kill some one you make NO SENSE

ROFLMAO ... I breed, raise and train goats FOR A LIVING, I have been doing this for many years and have a large number of animals, and you are telling me how to train them?

I have tried to explain to you how a goat thinks ... I have explained it, other people have explained it. People with more goat experience than you have tried to explain to you why your goat may injure someone, and why you shouldnt play with him like this. I am sick of repeating myself.

your not explaiing how you know MY goat will, so you are going to tell me every single 1 of your goats that you ever had will try to headbutt someone when they know they are not suppose to? cuz if this isnt true then you have know way of knowing if mine will or not, any goat has the power to headbutt anybody it can happen from any goat, so you to tell me to that you have never had 1 single goat out all your goats try to headbutt just once this is just cow pattie lies

Why can't ya'll let this guy play with his goat in peace. It aint your goat he aint your kid. Just because you have nothing better to do doesn't give you the right to sit here and lecture this guy. It isnt like he trained the goat to do this in the first place. It is a natural insticnt for the goat. It just happened to be him that witnessed it. This goat could have injured someone wether he had played these games with it or not.

Last edited:
I agree with Tholt. You guys just need to agree to disagree and get on with your lives. It is ridiculous going around and around about the same things. You are only frustrating yourself and annoying each other.

I think you are right Username taken, but atleast I tried! And so did you and that's all we could do.

Sometimes you just can't save people from themselves!

Wow...this is STILL going on?

The goat is fine. Goats are playful, and it was not acting out of aggression or fear or pain.
I think the point has been made, of what can happen. Be careful!! You could get hurt..also your dog may bite you and your cat can scratch you...your dead broke horse could spook and throw you off and you could DIE....your chicken can peck your eye out while you are kissing it goodnight.

Im just thinking that if you have time to argue about a young adult playing in a field with a fed and probably well cared for animal, your time would be spent more wisely trying to educate people about stopping the suffering of animals that are actually abused, malnourished, and mistreated.

Please consider the minutes that you have spent on this.

Quote:
Sorry! Also..you were pretty safe from the fence. I know you were visiting and probably dont remember, but if you look a little closer..that is not barbed wire, its normal woven wire "cattle" fencing. I dont even thing there is a strand at the top. Im sure if there are horses in there they wouldnt have strands of barbed wire. It looks well tended and tight....you might have bounced off of it.....

Sorry, farm girl thing....

Now Im off to save the world!

Quote:
Sorry! Also..you were pretty safe from the fence. I know you were visiting and probably dont remember, but if you look a little closer..that is not barbed wire, its normal woven wire "cattle" fencing. I dont even thing there is a strand at the top. Im sure if there are horses in there they wouldnt have strands of barbed wire. It looks well tended and tight....you might have bounced off of it.....

Sorry, farm girl thing....

Now Im off to save the world!

I looked at the top of it pretty closely...I am fairly certain I saw barbs on it. If not...what if the OP had gotten his head stuck in between the strands and the goat decided it was a free for all?

Meant to add, he may have been a safe distance from the fence before the goat came at him...but what if he backed into it and fell down? What if the goat had actually hit him and knocked him into the fence.

Either way...I see this as being irresponsible. I am glad that most of us have sense enough to not pester a goat and possibly injure the goat (and more importantly OURSELVES!). I just cannot see the reasoning in putting myself and someone else in the path of danger for a few kicks and giggles? Surely and adult with a child would think of the possible consequences that could arise if you had been injured. I doubt your job would have understood a goat horn to the groin...a broken arm from hitting a tree on accident...broken finger from not grabbing the horn quite soon enough...

the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom