Golden Cuckoo Marans Eggs - WA State - The stories

Sorry about your roo.
sad.png

Please keep me on your list, or if you need any testers....
wink.png

I did order some eggs this spring, and only 3 hatched. One was supposed to be a purebred Golden, but hatched black and is feathering out as a regular cuckoo.
The other two eggs that hatched, were crossed between a FBCM Roo and Golden Cuckoo Hens. One hatched brown, and one hatched black. Hoping the brown is a roo, and I heard females from this crossing will be solid black. They aren't quite 2 weeks old yet, so still too early to tell what I've got.

I'm local enough to pick eggs up, don't like doing shipped eggs anymore. Do keep us posted on your progresss!

I like this thread. Would love to hear more about how everyone's golden cuckoos and breeding projects are going.
Here is an updated pic of Cuckoo Baby (my lightest boy)
45258_imgp0461.jpg

45258_imgp0465.jpg

Here are a pair from eggs hatched from pasofinofarms (older pic need to get a newer one now that they are older). I have another pair that I need to get photos of as well.
45258_imgp0033.jpg

Last edited:
cuckoo baby looks like a sweet roo.
is he?
i mean even tempered?
he is fantastic looking, regal.
I am not in the market yet, but i hope to be soon.

Beth

of course by soon, i mean when i buy a house.
lol.png

Are you having golden cuckoo maran eggs or chicks for sale? Can you ship either to wisconsin safely? I would like to try to raise some goldens too. What are your prices?.thank you.

Last edited:
Quote:
He is super sweet. None of my 3 golden cuckoo marans roos are mean at all. The girls are a little more skittish but will let me pick them up. The males want to be picked up and loved lol.

Quote:
He is super sweet. None of my 3 golden cuckoo marans roos are mean at all. The girls are a little more skittish but will let me pick them up. The males want to be picked up and loved lol.

Your golden cuckoo look great I pm you hope you get it
I am in the market

Anyone know where one can buy Golden Cuckoo or Silver Cuckoo eggs or chicks
I am looking for some in the near future would even like to get a Rooster for a project I want to work on

Back
Top Bottom